Elderly NPCs no longer have eyeballs!

TheRandomWolf

So, yeah. This is an issue that has been going for a long time now. For more than two months, I believe. Apparently, some elder NPCs use textures and eye textures different from the players; just like the Children NPCs. After the whole sparkly nd wrong-colors issues were fixed... I just believed like these NPCs wouldn't have the same issues... and while doing a few quests on Korriban I noticed this serious problem.

Elderly NPCs have their eyeballs replaced by their own facial textures. This is freaking me and other players out, and it should not be here. Please, could someone look into this?

Edited by TheRandomWolf

So, yeah. This is an issue that has been going for a long time now. For more than two months, I believe. Apparently, some elder NPCs use textures and eye textures different from the players; just like the Children NPCs. After the whole sparkly nd wrong-colors issues were fixed... I just believed like these NPCs wouldn't have the same issues... and while doing a few quests on Korriban I noticed this serious problem.

Elderly NPCs have their eyeballs replaced by their own facial textures. This is freaking me and other players out, and it should not be here. Please, could someone look into this?

It's not just their eyes that have a problem. The outer edges of their lips move normally, but the inner edges are welded shut. For Overseer Ragate on Korriban I can kinda wish away her eyes as some kind of dark-side thing, a bit, but not her mouth. Same for Darth Ekkage.

• 3 months later...