Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blog: This Week in Aurebesh

Galandro
12.06.2017 , 04:19 AM | #31
This Week in Aurebesh is back and to get back into the swing of things, I've got my review of the last two big game updates: United Forces and A Traiter Among The Chiss!

Three Tomatoes

Galandro
12.20.2017 , 10:07 AM | #32
This Week in Aurebesh I recreate but not quite translate a pair of colorful and vivid posters that appear on kiosks on Fleet, projected in the Huttball Arena and adorn the cantinas of Copero. While there is no Aurebesh in these signs, there is Huttese, Futhork and Trade Federation Basic.

Got Blue Milk?

Galandro
01.05.2018 , 11:09 AM | #33
Happy New Year! This Week in Aurebesh made the transition from 2017 to 2018 with two new posts. The first is my short, but spoilery review of the most excellent The Last Jedi.

The Last Jedi Review

Next up, I offer predictions that run the gamut from bold to ridiculous for what I expect to see in SWTOR this coming year.

Always in Motion is the Future: Five Predictions for 2018

Galandro
02.09.2018 , 12:21 AM | #34
This Week in Aurebesh: I recreate and translate the Planetary Sign decoration which also appears in the Black Hole on Corellia as well as other spots around the galaxy.

In addition I share some quick thoughts on the latest Star Wars news including SWTOR's Game Update 5.7, the Han Solo trailer and the announcement yet another trilogy of movies.

A Mote of Dust Suspended in a Sunbeam

Galandro
04.10.2018 , 09:59 AM | #35
This Week in Aurebesh is back! My latest recreation is the display projected by the Investigation droid during the Bounty Broker event from last week. I also opine on some topics related to game update 5.8, including Izax, the changes to Conquest and the ongoing CM sale.

No Disintegrations

Galandro
04.26.2018 , 01:22 PM | #36
This Week in Aurebesh I celebrate the improbable return of Jaxxon and Amaiza in the comic book pages of the Star Wars Adventures' 2018 Annual. I addition to paying tribute to the great, green rocket-rabbit, I've recreated and translated a sign from the Black Hole that, in a roundabout way, relates to Jax and Amaiza.

Jax's Back

Galandro
05.17.2018 , 12:52 AM | #37
This Week in Aurebesh I review Game Update 5.9, The Nathema Conspiracy! Beware of spoilers, as I share my impressions of the new flashpoint and the story told within. Also don't miss the previous post in which I translate some Huttese face tattoos available to Bounty Hunter players.

Thatís What They Want You to Think

Galandro
06.13.2018 , 11:56 AM | #38
This Week in Aurebesh is a busy one! I share some love for Rose Tico, briefly review Solo: A Star Wars Story and finally finish a recreation of Aurebesh poster that I've been tinkering with for more than a year.

A Rose By Any Other Name

Also check out my previous post in which instead of recreating an Aurebesh sign in English, I flip the script and recreate one of in the infamous Solo teaser posters in Aurebesh, but with a SWTOR twist, that fans of Darth Marr might enjoy.

Revenge, Money or Something Else

Galandro
09.07.2018 , 12:58 PM | #39
Greetings, I thought I'd pop in for a late summer bump of my TWIA blog. My latest entry is a first my semi-review of the new Rishi stronghold. Other recent post include translations of Shae Vizla's pop-up display from the Deceived cinematic and the massive Obelisk from great hall in the Sith Academy on Korriban. Check 'em out!

Beach Front Property

Galandro
10.02.2018 , 12:03 AM | #40
I'm proud to announce that This Week in Aurebesh has just celebrated it's second birthday! To mark the occasion, I've returned to the Justicar Sector of Coruscant to translate and re-create two propaganda posters from the zone.

Justice Has a Mustache

Also check out the previous entry which is my top 5 (ish) list of my favorite non-cartel market decorations:

Design on a Dime: Top Five Non-Cartel Market Decorations

I can't wait to see what the terrible twos have in store!