Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zerileth
12.15.2017 , 04:21 PM | #41
Don't want to sound all melodramatic here and I know Conquest Rewards are THAT much, but basically Conquest and Flashpoints with a little bit of story is all I do now. If Conquest can't be fixed the flashpoint rewards aren't enough for me to stay. And here it's Friday and no fix? So 3 weeks now of bugged Conquest? wow.
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

LadyRoyalport
12.15.2017 , 04:51 PM | #42
My issue isn't that I'm not getting the Conquest rewards, but this week my Conquest points didn't reset on my main toon. Is that an issue that's being looked at as well?
The 'Lynn Lady
Find me on Twitter: @swtormamalynne

Varium
12.16.2017 , 06:44 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Good question TUXs! Right now we are looking at doing an "automatic" solution to get everyone their rewards. Don't sweat a CS ticket for now, I will let you know if that changes.

Thanks.

-eric
While at it can you guys reward my Iokath conquest title from the last time it was on conquest, still haven't received it.
Obligatory SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/43YdkT 7 day sub, etc etc.

JediJoy
12.16.2017 , 03:58 PM | #44
Eric,
Can we get more communication on this issue. Is there an eta in sight? Are you fixing just the current rewards or the rewards from two weeks ago also? Any changes or fixes set for the future to prevent this from happening again?
We would all greatly appreciate any info or communication concerning this major conquest issue.
Thanks!
"You canít stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting." Shmi Skywalker
Referral

Zerileth
12.18.2017 , 10:32 AM | #45
So I just got another character to 20k. It shows 20k in my guild. However, the total is 40k something. No single rewards. I have no clue at this point what chars have/haven't reached it. This is so screwed up. And now it's compounded after today. We need clarification from somebody please.

EricMusco
12.18.2017 , 01:54 PM | #46 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Quick update. We have a solution ready to go to get everyone their rewards. Right now our plan is that we will push the "reward button" sometime Wednesday morning. Note that we will likely have to restart all game servers to make this happen. I will let everyone know exact timing once we lock it in.

Thank you for your patience!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

frennky
12.18.2017 , 02:23 PM | #47
deleted

JediJoy
12.18.2017 , 05:26 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update. We have a solution ready to go to get everyone their rewards. Right now our plan is that we will push the "reward button" sometime Wednesday morning. Note that we will likely have to restart all game servers to make this happen. I will let everyone know exact timing once we lock it in.

Thank you for your patience!

-eric
Thank you for the update. Soo when you click this magical reward button, will this give us guild rewards for the last two glitched out weeks as well as the personal rewards for this week? Is the reward day going to be Wednesdays from now on?
"You canít stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting." Shmi Skywalker
Referral

Zerileth
12.18.2017 , 05:37 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJoy View Post
Thank you for the update. Soo when you click this magical reward button, will this give us guild rewards for the last two glitched out weeks as well as the personal rewards for this week? Is the reward day going to be Wednesdays from now on?
At this point I am not confident that this "reward button" is going to do all that. Heck, I'd be happy if it just fixed Conquest moving forward. Guess we'll find out.

Chryptyk
12.18.2017 , 05:45 PM | #50
I would still like to hear about missing rewards from the first week cq came back. A CSR chatted with me last week. I gave the guild names and the characters affected. The CSR told me they would investigate and dispense rewards the following day. Then a couple hours later my ticket was closed without any kind of response. I put in a new ticket but it's been almost another week and still waiting.