Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Outfits?

ForceSword
11.28.2017 , 12:43 PM | #1
Out of curiosity, what are some of the best/your favorite outfits you've ever seen--either of your own design, or by other players? If you'd like to, feel free to post where you can find the pieces of the outfit, as well!

EDIT: Feel free to include images if you can!
You know what This is. (Referral Link! ) Thank ya kindly for clicking~

I'm on Star Forge, if you ever want to play, just send me a message!

UltraFlashStar
11.28.2017 , 12:46 PM | #2
I like the Battlemaster Weaponmaster (weird name) set (both Imp/Pub version. The only problem I have with the Pub. version is that it looks like you have a underwear on top of the pants.
Dávad (Vigilance/Focus Guardian) Spacewalker

Rebamcfan
11.28.2017 , 01:00 PM | #3
I'm no mix-and-matcher, when I see a set that I like, and if I think it fits well with my character, I equip it with him/her, depending on the part of story where I am taking the character. Bit boring maybe.
As for best outfits that I've seen, my friend had equipped his Cathar with Darth Sion's breastplate and.. there were other pieces too but I can't remember them. Regardless, that combination looked awesome in my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

ForceSword
11.28.2017 , 06:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UltraFlashStar View Post
I like the Battlemaster Weaponmaster (weird name) set (both Imp/Pub version. The only problem I have with the Pub. version is that it looks like you have a underwear on top of the pants.
Oooh, I like the Imp side version! Pub side looks a little...strange, but that's just me.
You know what This is. (Referral Link! ) Thank ya kindly for clicking~

I'm on Star Forge, if you ever want to play, just send me a message!

SteveTheCynic
11.29.2017 , 03:42 AM | #5
Imp-side Charged Hypercloth Force-expert's. Synthweaving requires-61 set. Leave it in its default dye scheme and show the helmet. You look a lot like what the Dread Masters *should* have looked like instead of all that black/yellow striped nonsense.

Then get one of the big angular Sith throne mounts, and sit at the entrance of the Korriban Academy, facing out into the world. I did that, and just watched people. Every single player I saw coming in stopped to look.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

FlameYOL
11.30.2017 , 08:18 PM | #6
A friend of mine had a outfit inspired by the Pharaohs, it looked very Ancient Sithy though so it looked very cool. My favorite set of mine is black/black Marka Ragnos' armor or Black/black Emperor's robes with Kallig's mask.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

reviin
12.16.2017 , 10:04 PM | #7
I'm a more or less simple kind of man so the Thexan outfit is my favorite since it looks nice but isn't super flashy hahaha...It's that or pretty much any of the Mandalorian armor sets.
Click my referral link for free gift bundles http://www.swtor.com/r/BRPK6y