Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Last Jedi Reminder - PLEASE READ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Last Jedi Reminder - PLEASE READ
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
12.12.2017 , 10:27 PM | #11
Also guys, remember the chat trolls are strong in this game. There will be spoilers in the General chat channel.
Take steps now by creating a seperate chat channel for general chat and turn it off on your main chat channel so you don’t accidentally see a spoiler before you can turn gen chat off.
This way you can choose wether to see gen chat trolls giving away spoilers for free.

LunaticFringer's Avatar


LunaticFringer
12.13.2017 , 03:33 AM | #12
Unfortunately, I think the only way to actually keep from seeing spoilers from the hind ends of Banthas in General Chat in game is going to be... make sure you have General Chat turned off till you watch the movie. Guaranteed someone will get on there just to be a... what Wil Wheaton said.

Tickets for Thursday here at any rate.

Tissues ready for the obvious thing. It has Mandalore's stamp of approval though and that is good for this Vod.

Oya and Utinni!

May The Force Be With Us... Always.

...all that good stuff.
"The Utinni must flow!" ~Jàlen Storm, The Star Forge!
Refer a Friend Link
The Dream is Playable Jawas and a Twerking Emote!

mrdrsenorpeanut's Avatar


mrdrsenorpeanut
12.13.2017 , 08:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by nightsoflove View Post
Will there be any action taken against players who drop spoilers in game?
Nope. Just like there weren't for TFA.
Click Here For My Wisdom:
http://www.swtor.com/r/7MCDqM [Warning: Referral link. May contain awesomeness.]

JennyFlynn's Avatar


JennyFlynn
12.13.2017 , 09:20 AM | #14
I'm sitting at the movies now 😰❤
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

TheRandomWolf's Avatar


TheRandomWolf
12.13.2017 , 11:38 PM | #15
The movie was certainly entertaining, the acting was good and the visuals were incredible to look at it, but sadly... just like some critics and even Mark Hamil himself said, the returning characters don't feel like their original counterparts and behave in ways that go against their line of thinking. I honestly think they should've focused this trilogy on something completely new, and I can understand that having The Force Awakens as the base for a sequel might be tough, considering just how deplorable that movie is.
If anyone wants, you could always use my referral link for some extra goodies. I'd be pretty grateful. Here it is: http://www.swtor.com/r/SfNGDW

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
12.14.2017 , 01:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomWolf View Post
The movie was certainly entertaining, the acting was good and the visuals were incredible to look at it, but sadly... just like some critics and even Mark Hamil himself said, the returning characters don't feel like their original counterparts and behave in ways that go against their line of thinking. I honestly think they should've focused this trilogy on something completely new, and I can understand that having The Force Awakens as the base for a sequel might be tough, considering just how deplorable that movie is.
Can we refrain from "reviews" too? Please?
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
12.14.2017 , 03:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Can we refrain from "reviews" too? Please?
Indeed, go review in the off topic. Musco didn't make this thread so you can talk about it in here. -_-

Spoiler
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

TheRandomWolf's Avatar


TheRandomWolf
12.14.2017 , 06:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Indeed, go review in the off topic. Musco didn't make this thread so you can talk about it in here. -_-

Spoiler
Okay, okay. Jeez. At least you can use that salt for your popcorn when go watch it or something.
If anyone wants, you could always use my referral link for some extra goodies. I'd be pretty grateful. Here it is: http://www.swtor.com/r/SfNGDW

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
12.14.2017 , 06:51 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomWolf View Post
Okay, okay. Jeez. At least you can use that salt for your popcorn when go watch it or something.
It's salt water, I'd have soggy popcorn. I also have to dip skin in it, doesn't sound very appetising if you ask me.🎅
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Shineside's Avatar


Shineside
01.08.2018 , 01:14 PM | #20
this movie as so bad its the only move i walked out of not once but twice my girl dragged me back in in hope it might get better it didnt