Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Mission Rewards, 5.6.1, and beyond!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ranked Mission Rewards, 5.6.1, and beyond!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
12.12.2017 , 10:32 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

There have been some questions about the bug related to Solo Ranked Missions in that they are not giving anything beyond CXP and Credits. There was actually two bugs related to PvP Missions, but more on that in a second.

As of 5.6.1 (coming live soon) Solo Ranked Missions will be rewarding Unassembled Components and crafting materials as intended. This was missed in the patch notes but I did verify that it is fixed in the patch. They still aren't giving out Season 9 tokens, but that will be addressed in the future.

The other bug present in the PvP Mission rewards is that instead of giving players one crafting lockbox which coincides with their Command Rank tier, they are instead getting one crafting lockbox from each of the four tiers. This will be fixed in a future update, but not 5.6.1.

Here are the changes you can expect AFTER 5.6.1 in a future update:
  • Daily and Weekly Missions will give one crafting lockbox as intended.
  • Solo Ranked Daily Missions will reward 40 Unassembled Components (up from 30) and will now grant 150 Ranked Season 9 Tokens as intended.
  • Solo Ranked Weekly Missions will now reward 250 Unassembled Components (up from 200), 1,000 Ranked Season 9 Tokens as intended, and as an added bonus; 3 Charged Matter Transubstantiators.
TLDR - Solo Ranked Missions are granting Unassembled Components and Crafting Materials as of 5.6.1 (I will get this added to the patch notes). More changes coming to Solo Ranked Missions in a future update, as listed above.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sertar
12.12.2017 , 10:41 AM | #2
Eric, thanks for the information! Can you please give us an update on Ranked Leaderboards? What is the issue there and when can we expect them to be up to date again?

Thanks!

WickedGonzo
12.12.2017 , 11:00 AM | #3
Please DO NOT ADD charged matter transtubinators to solo ranked!!!!!!!! This will encourage a lot of afk farming from PVE people that don't care about rating and ruin the queue altogether. Please let it be a group ranked reward only!!

nightsoflove
12.12.2017 , 11:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
  • Daily and Weekly Missions will give one crafting lockbox as intended.
RIP - My means of farming isotope, again.

I hope that you guys look into some future means for smaller guilds to work toward unlocking guildship rooms, because earlier this year it was much easier to farm those isotopes but the task was still a motivated effort that my guildies could invest in.

Now more than ever it's going to be impossible to really participate in Conquest with so many more, bigger guilds on my server.

Consider the little folk!

EmanoWanga
12.12.2017 , 12:00 PM | #5
Fix the Leaderboards!!

nepochop
12.12.2017 , 12:02 PM | #6
What about the bugged leaderboards??

DagobertDucky
12.12.2017 , 12:06 PM | #7
2 words:

Fix Leaderboards!

merovejec
12.12.2017 , 12:08 PM | #8
I agree with the rest, the leaderboards have stood still for over a month now!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

GilbertoSilva
12.12.2017 , 12:12 PM | #9
Eric, in all seriousness, this has been taking over 5 weeks now. There have been a few updates and fixes for other stuff in the meanwhile so why cant you fix those leaderboards too?

SmashWindy
12.12.2017 , 12:16 PM | #10
I mean really u just have to know that the leaderboards are not working so why are u ignoring this? You fix solo ranked vut to what point when u cant even see where u stand overall?

Please Eric let us know whats the issue with the leaderboards.