Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix Your Eye Fix

PorsaLindahl
11.29.2017 , 02:04 PM | #1
Before anyone says "There's a thread on this in the bug forum" I know. But if others can make threads in General that are reflected in other subforums, then I have the same right as well since I want this to have a lot of exposure.

So without further ado, I don't know what kind of mind altering materials you people are on, but if you think taking away a premium eye color and replacing it with some god-awful green was a smart move, then someone needs to be fired. On a brand new character (made this past weekend) the eyes are yellow in some cut scenes, and green in others.

Don't waste your responses by saying BW owns your character, blah, blah, blab. I know all this and am completely aware. But I'm a paying customer. If they want my continued support, they'll fix this very soon. Not in a month. Not in 2 months.

Proud Member of The Unhappy Camper Association.

Gwaneth
12.07.2017 , 03:46 PM | #2
I feel your pain!!! All my lovely characters with their hazel brown eyes now have greenish yuck eyes. Even Theron's eyes are green now. I should not have to spend CC to fix an error made by BW. Please fix all the eye bugs.

Seireeni
12.07.2017 , 03:47 PM | #3
I'm happy that my mirialan smuggler is using one of those cowboy-style hats, so most of the time, I can't see that his eyes are not purple anymore.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

Alec_Fortescue
12.07.2017 , 03:49 PM | #4
Exactly what op says. Need to put an end to these predatory practices !

kodrac
12.07.2017 , 03:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Exactly what op says. Need to put an end to these predatory practices !
Oh this is rich.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Lunafox
12.07.2017 , 04:21 PM | #6
Yes, please fix the original colours to what they were, including the Sith grey eyes, which I loved and now am stuck with glaring white. The new options are fine if people like them, but I do wonder, what does Bioware have against rich primary colour? I mean, why can't we have red Sith eyes for human and cyborgs etc? Red eyeballs...why are they blended with yellow/orange? Just make them red, or orange or yellow. It's like the Togruta colours too, you give Ashara bright blue and yellow and the players get drab, muddy colours. Same with Twi'lek's...why not give us some more brightly coloured skin. I loved the rare red Twi'leks from SWG...

YlliyaXor
12.07.2017 , 06:36 PM | #7
The worst part is they didn't fix the doll eye bug, eyes still look like they are made of glass.

Kalizo
12.07.2017 , 06:39 PM | #8
Some of the eye colors look nice, but most of them are completely different than they were. I think it would be nice to have the new eye colors added in a customization pack or something, and revert the default eyes back to what they were, or more similar colors. Some of the colors are completely different, the Zabrak yellow eyes are now glaring white, the green eyes are now a toxic green color. The blue and brown eyes look nice though, imo.

JennyFlynn
12.07.2017 , 06:46 PM | #9
The new colors should have been a pack. Revert to what we had, even if that means extra shine and stick these new tints in a 100 CC cartel pack. Call these past 2 weeks a "try before you buy" period and done. Or return the old tones in addition to these, free of charge because we really shouldn't have to buy tints we've had for years.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Damask_Rose
12.07.2017 , 07:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalizo View Post
Some of the eye colors look nice, but most of them are completely different than they were. I think it would be nice to have the new eye colors added in a customization pack or something, and revert the default eyes back to what they were, or more similar colors. Some of the colors are completely different, the Zabrak yellow eyes are now glaring white, the green eyes are now a toxic green color. The blue and brown eyes look nice though, imo.
I miss having dark brown eyes. The new browns are more of a hazel.

If they can't revert the colors, they really should give each character a free eye color change so we can pick what we like instead of charging us to fix their blunder.