Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Villian from class stories or single story content and why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Villian from class stories or single story content and why?

SerraShar
12.05.2017 , 06:08 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by RDeanOU View Post
I have to say Harkun because of the neat way your perception of him changes from your experience on Korriban to when you return to him to get your own apprentice.

At the end of my own trials, I hated him and was mad I didn't get to kill him, but when I went back to him, I was really glad I had such a jerk overseer to make it hard for my acolytes so I could get the strongest apprentice possible. I don't think this change in perception was unique to me nor do I think it was accidental. I feel like they do a great job of showing you the alternative perceptions and why the Sith actually want a guy like Harkun at the academy.

This was A+ writing in my opinion.
you actually can kill him . when you get back for Xalek , you'll have a chance to do it if you pick the right dialogue . I know , I made a new Sorc (never have enough of them *ahem*) just to kill him . was GLORIOUS!
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldnít know a momentís peace!

RDeanOU
12.05.2017 , 07:23 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
you actually can kill him . when you get back for Xalek , you'll have a chance to do it if you pick the right dialogue . I know , I made a new Sorc (never have enough of them *ahem*) just to kill him . was GLORIOUS!
I know you have the option to kill him in Act 3. Iím saying that I wanted to kill him in Act 1, but when I came back in Act 3 I didnít want to anymore. In fact, I found myself appreciating his harsh approach in Act 3.

I think itís realky fascinating how the story allows your perspective to change.

SerraShar
12.05.2017 , 10:30 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by RDeanOU View Post
I know you have the option to kill him in Act 3. Iím saying that I wanted to kill him in Act 1, but when I cane back in Act 3 I didnít want to anymore. In fact, I found myself appreciating his harsh approach in Act 3.

I think itís realky fascinating how the story allows your perspective to change.
but he is Thanathon lackey! kill it with fire !
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldnít know a momentís peace!

reviin
12.07.2017 , 04:46 PM | #34
I'm going to give my favorite choice to Vaylin just because messing up her plans and pisssing her off was very amusing.
Click my referral link for free gift bundles http://www.swtor.com/r/BRPK6y

whitenoisemaker
12.11.2017 , 06:15 AM | #35
I'm going to chime in that so far after playing about half the character stories (SW, BH, JC, and Smuggler) that I've never wanted to kill with my own hands any antagonist more than Jedi Master Jun Seros. This is as a fan who loves the Jedi but from the POV of a Mando BH, that Jedi was the most deserving of death of any NPC. Hell... by Act 3, I was ready to start up a new war against the entire Jedi Order! LOL!

myrdinn
12.14.2017 , 10:26 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
but he is Thanathon lackey! kill it with fire !
No. He's every Sith Lord's (or Darth's) lackey. Including yours.

Think about how that is poisoning him, twisting him, from a Sith's point of view.

Nefla
12.14.2017 , 09:50 PM | #37
I liked Hunter until that tacked on gender swap (and personality change) at the end which seems to have been randomly stuck in there because nohomobro.

Marcxsw
12.21.2017 , 07:59 PM | #38
Zash, it left me wishing for a way to let her win and let my player character become Zash, or at least let me continue to find another suitable body for her.

couldn't wait to off Hunter though, I never found out about the gender thing until i read about it elsewhere because I killed him/her before that happened.

Shayddow
12.22.2017 , 06:51 PM | #39
ya, I pretty much felt the same about Hunter. I didn't care if it was male, female or whatever. All I cared was that it was trying to kill me = so I got it first.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

SithKoriandr
12.23.2017 , 12:22 PM | #40
Skavak from Smuggler. Tarro from Hunter. Zash from Inquisitor.

I wish both Skavak and Tarro lasted until chapter 3! They did good with the hate there.

Zash, you knew she was going to betray you and I liked how her's was. I even like to believe she did care for the Inquisitor, just not enough to risk her life for. Could totally buy that line.

I wish there was a way to replace her with Khem, besides the storyline we are given for her. Get her a new body. She takes over Khem. In fact, I wish if you did the option of "Let you both fight it out" that it would've been a 50/50 chance you'd get stuck with one or the other.

First Son got some emotions, but I think he could've been better played than they did. Seen him more and all. Maybe even have him have been your master from the beginning.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry