Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Bioware, you just going to pretend it didn't happen?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
So Bioware, you just going to pretend it didn't happen?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RagnarAugustus
12.07.2017 , 01:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darevsool View Post
I have two tickets in for this. Both have, so far, been completely ignored.
Odds are that they aren't being ignored, just that CS has a very large ticket queue after the server mergers.

Naholen
12.07.2017 , 01:32 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Chryptyk View Post
22 here. I'm slightly irked about the silence.
I only made one ticket for this listing all my toons with conquest for Nov 21's conquest week. I am hoping that they will respond at some point. Those putting 5+ thickets in are only making things worse and flooding the CS with a lot of "spam".
In space no one can hear you scream.

TUXs
12.07.2017 , 01:50 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NHBabe View Post
TBH, I'm really shocked Eric hasn't said anything about this. The last time there was a problem with Conquest he acknowledged it and even stated they were trying to find a way to fix it.
This is what disappoints me...I don't care that it bugged - things happen...but I do care that they aren't saying anything about it.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

EricMusco
12.07.2017 , 02:30 PM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Conquest rewards not being issued is definitely not something we are ignoring, I apologize if it felt that way. The team is continuing to investigate how and why this is happening so we can hopefully get a final fix for it. Separately, we don't want those of you who have earned your rewards to not get them, we are working on that as well.

I don't have timing updates right now, but the team is actively working through this.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
12.07.2017 , 03:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Conquest rewards not being issued is definitely not something we are ignoring, I apologize if it felt that way. The team is continuing to investigate how and why this is happening so we can hopefully get a final fix for it. Separately, we don't want those of you who have earned your rewards to not get them, we are working on that as well.

I don't have timing updates right now, but the team is actively working through this.

-eric
Thank you Eric.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

MotherCrusher
12.08.2017 , 01:08 AM | #16
i recieved my rewards tho...? i feel like the only person on the world
http://www.swtor.com/r/yh6KMd <- click for 7 days of free sub and other goodies!

Chryptyk
12.08.2017 , 03:42 PM | #17
Progress. We got acknowledgement of the issue. Here's to hoping they still have the data to send us rewards.

Chryptyk
12.08.2017 , 03:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Naholen View Post
I only made one ticket for this listing all my toons with conquest for Nov 21's conquest week. I am hoping that they will respond at some point. Those putting 5+ thickets in are only making things worse and flooding the CS with a lot of "spam".
I only made one ticket as well. I had 22 toons not get rewards.

Khaleg
12.10.2017 , 01:30 AM | #19
Hey folks,

-eric
Hey Eric,

thanks for a statement/acknowledgement finally regarding this issue.
But please be aware that the issue this time is a little different from the ones that occured before.
We had this happen 3 or 4 times in the last months I believe but the only thing not provided were the correlating achievements - but the guild rewards for qualifying members of guilds being in the top ten were still provided.
This time the rewards are missing. Sadly I can't tell if the achievements are missing too since I have 100 % conquest achievements already. I might ask members of my guild who can tell.

C ya

Frank/Nal'
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

dscount
12.12.2017 , 12:41 PM | #20
Hey folks,

-eric
Any updates? We are now TWO weeks later and no rewards still. Makes it hard to move ALT characters around since your team won't reward folks if they are not in the same guild. This week AGAIN some folks didn't get rewards. So I've got another nine characters without rewards this week.

Okay - update to include another 5+ Characters in main guild that didn't get rewards AGAIN. Strange - I had THREE characters get them, but a ton of others that did not in two different guilds (Both in top ten last week).

Noticed that my Conquest TAB on those characters without rewards shows last weeks numbers while those that did get rewards have a ZERO balance on the conquest points. (Both on characters in different guilds even)
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics