Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Could we get some matchmaking?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Could we get some matchmaking?

Kirpputori
12.07.2017 , 01:38 PM | #1
Like, any kind of matchmaking?
I know you guys don't care about pvp but it would be still nice to have matchmaking
Like, just throwing it out there, but imagine how easy this match would've been to balance out https://i.imgur.com/WFYXjTb.png but nah, gg

While you are at it, you could also fix leaderboards and ability/class bugs

Thanks
Kind regards, Lev
Lev-x
The Red Eclipse

Turn-XGundam
12.07.2017 , 06:49 PM | #2
bw dont give a single crap about balancing the game, they'll fix cartel market issue asap doe

Lord_Medeos
12.07.2017 , 10:57 PM | #3
Not perfectly sure but my guess would be that they qued as a group

Raansu
12.08.2017 , 09:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirpputori View Post
Like, any kind of matchmaking?
I know you guys don't care about pvp but it would be still nice to have matchmaking
Like, just throwing it out there, but imagine how easy this match would've been to balance out https://i.imgur.com/WFYXjTb.png but nah, gg

While you are at it, you could also fix leaderboards and ability/class bugs

Thanks
Kind regards, Lev
That happens way more than it should. But ya I made a thread last week about it. I used to be against it because the server pops were so small, but with NA being 2 big servers now the server pop imo can handle it. Doesn't have to be some kind of skill rating matchmaking, just a dynamic matchmaking that makes sure there's some semblance of class balance. We also need cross faction queues as well.

Alec_Fortescue
12.08.2017 , 04:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Turn-XGundam View Post
bw dont give a single crap about balancing the game, they'll fix cartel market issue asap doe
Sorry, traditional jedi robes are more important. But now that they gonna get sorted I will be looking forward to balancing JEdi.

LordTurin
12.08.2017 , 05:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Medeos View Post
Not perfectly sure but my guess would be that they qued as a group
I'm not gonna say it never happens, but it would be pretty unusual for 2 tanks and 2 healers to queue as a group. Or for 4 dps to queue as a group.

Honestly, just making the number of healers on each side equal (or +/-1) would be enough for me.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

Dragnrdr
12.08.2017 , 06:57 PM | #7
you know maaaybe try making it where premades queue up against premades...just finished a voidstar and the other team, a premade, just farmed our team. No serious attempt at capping the objective just a large murder fest...Does anyone even care or is it all out loot boxes and micro purchases? Just curious.
"Either with your shield or upon it"- Spartan mother to her son

ALaggyGrunt
12.09.2017 , 01:16 AM | #8
Healers are sorcs, tanks are Jugs? If so, I don't think that was the game's matchmaking issue.

The other interesting group I ran into was mando-mando-shadow-guardian. Mandos were healers, shadow was dot spec, guardian was tank. We had the standard trinity group and died by attrition from dot spreads.