Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please do not award new mats for Solo Ranked. Other rewards are fine but not mats.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please do not award new mats for Solo Ranked. Other rewards are fine but not mats.

Sundown
12.07.2017 , 12:19 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by themachinemann View Post
Stopped reading after this. game is enough of a joke as it is, encouraging people to form noob pugs and throw TR (the sad epitome of pvp in this game) is just unbelievable. If you're ok with encouraging more throwing, stop calling it team ranked. Call it... gathering
Call it whatever you like. Nobody actually encourages throwing games. It is the players who decide do it.
Throwers in TR don't have that much of a negative effect though: in solo a throwing individual (healer?) will ruin the experience for his teammates provided they are not involved in it, and in consequence potentially for all the queue as people abandon it. In TR - since you are premade I just assume that people are agreeing on the goal of the team - you don't have that negative effect on the queue. At least only to a lesser degree.
Quote: Originally Posted by themachinemann View Post
Yep they sound like real serious teams. Keep telling yourself that
I always find it hard to understand how people can grow such an attitude and then complain about low participation rates? Any team that enters the competition and fights is "serious enough". They might be less skilled, but hey, easy win for you then. Given the population you will most likely not get frequent pops with close fights and different opponents, so encouraging people to actually start trying to play is a good thing.

Kazz_Devlin
12.07.2017 , 09:33 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=938773

They already know of the problem.

I am for granting rewards because the economy is broken. Who do you think can afford the prices on those augments ?

There are already people fully geared with them and have an advantage.

If only a few people have access to the mats then we gonna have a gearing problem again.
blame Bioware's inept replicating of stock crap item system as they do not have a crafting system in game!