Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

A Traitor Amongst the Chiss - Lets Drive a Bus Through this Story Arc :D

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
A Traitor Amongst the Chiss - Lets Drive a Bus Through this Story Arc :D

Dracofish's Avatar


Dracofish
12.04.2017 , 04:38 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
I think there could have been a better way to chase after Theron than him getting away again. It just makes the Alliance Commander look like a fool...

But I really want to know why Syndic Zenta is a freaking giant Chiss???? I just found this too funny. It made me think of how large the bosses looked in WoW compared to the players.

https://imgur.com/QQ88MUQ
I'm pretty sure a good 90% of this entire story line makes the Alliance Commander look like a stoop, lol.

And yeah, I noticed the weird size too. I've seen that in other places as well, like the Imperial-side Forged Alliance FP on Tython...the first boss is a GIANT.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Keta's Avatar


Keta
12.04.2017 , 04:50 PM | #22
If we can't kill Theron perhaps the alliance commander can quit and walk out on the alliance... thus returning us to Sith vs Republic.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

Seireeni's Avatar


Seireeni
12.04.2017 , 05:00 PM | #23
Thinking about ships, fleets and the Chiss got me thinking that

Spoiler
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

JediAkemi's Avatar


JediAkemi
12.05.2017 , 06:25 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Thinking about ships, fleets and the Chiss got me thinking that

Spoiler
That could work... except...
Spoiler

krakadyla's Avatar


krakadyla
12.05.2017 , 10:38 AM | #25
At this point I would rather play as Theron, because I suspect he is having way more interesting adventures than our protagonist. Look at him "Alpha Protocol"-ing about, seducing Chiss dudes and giant Chiss business ladies, whereas "the Commander" is moping trash on Copero while being used in Saganu's schemes in addition to Lana's.

Seireeni's Avatar


Seireeni
12.05.2017 , 03:09 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
That could work... except...
Spoiler
Spoiler
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

MWidowmaker's Avatar


MWidowmaker
12.05.2017 , 05:48 PM | #27
Syndic never lives in my playthroughs, but my female chiss agent and Saganu are pretty tight....no problem with the kill option even though she is full light 5
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Dracofish's Avatar


Dracofish
12.05.2017 , 06:44 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
Syndic never lives in my playthroughs, but my female chiss agent and Saganu are pretty tight....no problem with the kill option even though she is full light 5
Both her and her brother...I don't care which one was making The Hungry Eyes at Theron...they both dead.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

MWidowmaker's Avatar


MWidowmaker
12.06.2017 , 05:42 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
Both her and her brother...I don't care which one was making The Hungry Eyes at Theron...they both dead.

my agent is looking at it like this, if its a deep cover sort of thing, she gets it, if its a real betrayal..... after Hunter, after the brainwashing, after Valkorian..... Theron is dead

my full dark side sith though, willing to let bygones be bygones, which i think makes for better stories, Nox has always been rather nuanced and not all grrrr kill everyone all the time....
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Dracofish's Avatar


Dracofish
12.06.2017 , 11:28 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
my agent is looking at it like this, if its a deep cover sort of thing, she gets it, if its a real betrayal..... after Hunter, after the brainwashing, after Valkorian..... Theron is dead

my full dark side sith though, willing to let bygones be bygones, which i think makes for better stories, Nox has always been rather nuanced and not all grrrr kill everyone all the time....
I don't know how my Nox is going to handle it. She's suspected Theron Doing Stupid Theron Things since the beginning, but she's also not keen on the idea that he didn't trust her with the knowledge of what he's doing...that and he totally undermined her authority and made her look like a stoop in front of...everybody. Would she kill him? No. A thousand times no. Does she get it? She totally does. Does that mean she'll be able to forgive him and take him back? I'm not sure.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT