Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

@ God Emperor Keith

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kodrac
12.06.2017 , 02:33 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Oh whew...here I thought you'd be mad...at least we won't get banned for picking you
Nah. I know the difference. But next time... you're all in BIG BIG trouble.

No more free 7 days for you and nothing for me!

KeithKanneg
12.06.2017 , 05:14 PM | #42 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
So, I was minding my own business and wandering around the forums when I suddenly got summoned into this thread!

We've been playing the new Yavin 4 Warzone, and it's quickly becoming my favorite. Can't wait for those of you who PvP to experience it next week!

I sincerely hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the /poke.

Happy Holidays,

Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Alec_Fortescue
12.06.2017 , 05:15 PM | #43
Happy Christmas and thank you for TJR <3

Now I've got nothing to fight for and I feel so empty.

Looking forward to new Warzone but I am hoping for some matchmaking in regs by now. Didn't win a single match as republic players on Darth Malgus.

Very curious about upcoming qol changes.

JennyFlynn
12.06.2017 , 05:17 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
So, I was minding my own business and wandering around the forums when I suddenly got summoned into this thread!

We've been playing the new Yavin 4 Warzone, and it's quickly becoming my favorite. Can't wait for those of you who PvP to experience it next week!

Happy Holidays,

Keith
The sacrificial Kodrac worked!!

Not big on PvP but may give it a go, only because I <3 Yavin. Happy Holidays Keith & co!
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

KeithKanneg
12.06.2017 , 05:24 PM | #45 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Happy Christmas and thank you for TJR <3

Now I've got nothing to fight for and I feel so empty.

Looking forward to new Warzone but I am hoping for some matchmaking in regs by now. Didn't win a single match as republic players on Darth Malgus.

Very curious about upcoming qol changes.
Hey Alec, hope you're enjoying the Traditional Jedi Robes! Just as an aside, we're making some final adjustments to the pants in the patch next week, too. Thought you'd appreciate the minor tweaks.

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ylliarus
12.06.2017 , 05:27 PM | #46

Happy Holidays,

Keith
It's a Keith! Quick, capture him and interrogate him on everything that is happening regarding SWTOR at the moment! No mercy, extract all information!

All jokes aside, it's good to see you again on the forums! Maybe it's a bit early to ask, waaay too early to ask, but can you maybe tell us when (roughly) a new roadmap might be hitting us telling what's what for early 2018 or at least the first quarter of the upcoming new year?

Also, are you really, really, really sure we can't extract out of you whether the planet from the Copero map is Ziost or Oricon? Or a planet near those two? Any hint? Please?

Merry, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.s. Any word on the new Acina/Sith-inspired eye colours we got in the Expanded Selections bundle becoming available to Twi'lek and other alien species as well? :3
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

Thaladan
12.06.2017 , 05:39 PM | #47

Happy Holidays,

Keith

this is my last hope for this game...

happy christmas too, my st Nicolas (ancestral santa klaus celebration in dec6) was perfect.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

Nmyownworld
12.06.2017 , 05:44 PM | #48
hurriedly scribbles, "sacrifice Kodrac to summon Keith Kanneg" in a notebook.

Happy Holidays, Keith Kanneg, Eric Musco, and all BW employees.

Ylliarus
12.06.2017 , 05:47 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmyownworld View Post
hurriedly scribbles, "sacrifice Kodrac to summon Keith Kanneg" in a notebook.

Happy Holidays, Keith Kanneg, Eric Musco, and all BW employees.
Will we have enough Kodracs to summon Keith enough times to answer all our questions?
The Twi'lek Crusader
It is time for the Twi'lek species to receive new appearance customization options, because they have been neglected since launch.
If you agree with this... do please click on my referral link!

JennyFlynn
12.06.2017 , 05:52 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Will we have enough Kodracs to summon Keith enough times to answer all our questions?
I saved a strand of DNA before the last one was sacrificed, we'll grow more. Not creepy AT ALL!
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------