Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Throwers

VIZIOO
12.01.2017 , 07:26 PM | #1
Wonder for how long this sort of behavior is gonna allow to continue... "the game is working as intended" is not a sufficient or acceptable response from representatives.. and It happens to everyone on queue, sometimes players get them in pairs of 2s in their groups.. Its poor state of affairs on the part of bioware.. regardless of the player skills, no one deserve to have throwers on their groups.. who intentionally queue to ruin the game..

#AnotherPostAboutThrowers

teclado
12.01.2017 , 09:18 PM | #2
So if you were to flame the throwers, would that make a flamethrower? Hmmm...

Apparently solo ranked isn't even granting rewards right now? I wouldn't know firsthand. Definitely a sad state of affairs. I'm mainly just upset that the new transubstantiator supply is being limited due to this bug. I want the supply of those things to skyrocket and the price to drop so I can make some of those new augs.

But yes, burn the throwers with fire!!!
SS
Malovo - Marauder

VIZIOO
12.01.2017 , 09:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
So if you were to flame the throwers, would that make a flamethrower? Hmmm...

Apparently solo ranked isn't even granting rewards right now? I wouldn't know firsthand. Definitely a sad state of affairs. I'm mainly just upset that the new transubstantiator supply is being limited due to this bug. I want the supply of those things to skyrocket and the price to drop so I can make some of those new augs.

But yes, burn the throwers with fire!!!
haahhaha hahahaha..oh my lord..

Wimbleton
12.02.2017 , 06:31 AM | #4
It's going to continue for forever. Solo trashed is worthless. No one cares about it, especially development.

You've seen this game mode be trash for nearly its entire existence. They've had chances to make changes and make it better every expansion, patch and update since forever.... maybe 1000 chances? They haven't.

Yet somehow you still hold out hope?

Play solo trash if you want to play solo trash, its never going to change.

VIZIOO
12.06.2017 , 02:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
It's going to continue for forever. Solo trashed is worthless. No one cares about it, especially development.

You've seen this game mode be trash for nearly its entire existence. They've had chances to make changes and make it better every expansion, patch and update since forever.... maybe 1000 chances? They haven't.

Yet somehow you still hold out hope?

Play solo trash if you want to play solo trash, its never going to change.
Lost 30 elo pts in 2games on one of my alts. Two trolls queue and soonest the match started they left.. they were doing it all day.. it took me 3days to gain those elo points and loss it in two matches thanks to the uncheck behavior of trolls... same methods used to achieve high rating on their mains.