Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trial and error uprising is probably the worst thing i've seen in gaming history

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Trial and error uprising is probably the worst thing i've seen in gaming history

Rigelraus
12.06.2017 , 01:44 PM | #11
wow look at the outrage of all those 8 players that are still left playing. Truth is I've returned after 2 years, been playing mmorpg's all my life. Looks like, they downgraded in terms of linear advancement but have upgraded in the department of make it more addictive. Literally have to go trough those random gift boxes or what the addicted birds call it CXP, yeah, been grinding that CXP like it's my job and not a game. Still. Trial and error with 0 introduction value prolly the worst, don't have time to read books and watch 2 hour youtube videos on how to play something, TripleA games are like chess, you learn the rules in 1 minute, advancing skill can take from 1 minute to 40 years...

tprx
12.13.2017 , 04:21 AM | #12
You do realize that to master chess, you have to read books, study problems and practice a lot, right? I've casually played over 30 years now and still get my *** handed to me by twelve years old who studied the game and it's principles (openings, endings, gambits, etc). Not a good comparison, sorry.