Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF funnest DPS class/spec

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
LF funnest DPS class/spec

ravencreature
12.02.2017 , 04:29 PM | #11
To add to my post, I love running dungeons, but not necessarily raids. I primarily do PVE, and seldom PVP. Story and class feel are important to me.

ilfiriel_azurian
12.06.2017 , 06:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mrwayn View Post
I would go vengeance jugg. The spec is fun in all aspects of the game (exept for ranked pvp), it performs well enough in reg pvp and pve, it has incredible aoe potential and even though it's a dot-spec in theory, clearing trash and doing story stuff doesn't feel like a chore (unlike other dot-specs like madness/io/lethality...), because you're still bursty enough to kill weak enemies fast. The rotation (or rather: priority-system) is pretty easy to learn without it beeing to simplistic to master the class.
In addition, the warrior story is (IMO) the best force-user story and far ahead of the inquisitor story for example. Also, playing a force-user will give you the benefit, that the two newest story expansions (kotfe,kotet) will actually make at least kind of sense (unlike if you're playing a smuggler or bountyhunter f.e.)
The knight story is so cheesy it makes me cringe everytime. Only the very last part was enjoyable the rest felt like a super hero movie where you have to save the world every *********** chapter. Inquisitor's is much deeper, better crafted story of character development through the manipulations of the sith. I enjoyed it much more than knight. The only thing knight has better is in the comp department. Inquisitors only has Khem as a good companion whereas the knight has 2 or 3 good ones (depending where you stand on T7)
Targaryen Legacy
Ilfiriel Nâerys Äerion
Dâenerys Äegon

mrwayn
12.06.2017 , 06:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ilfiriel_azurian View Post
The knight story is so cheesy it makes me cringe everytime. Only the very last part was enjoyable the rest felt like a super hero movie where you have to save the world every *********** chapter. Inquisitor's is much deeper, better crafted story of character development through the manipulations of the sith. I enjoyed it much more than knight. The only thing knight has better is in the comp department. Inquisitors only has Khem as a good companion whereas the knight has 2 or 3 good ones (depending where you stand on T7)
Well, that's why I said "Warrior", not "Knight" I was talking about the sith warrior, not the jedi knight story. And the whole ghostbuster thingy going on in the inquisitor story seemed very boring to me and not exactly fitting for an "assassin" (it fits a sorc way better imo).
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

KendraP
12.06.2017 , 09:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ilfiriel_azurian View Post
I rather enjoy the knight story. I came to swtor years ago looking for a kotor 3. For me the knight story delivered.

That said I do personally like the inquisitor story better than the warrior. The best part of the warrior story is back talking baras lol.

ilfiriel_azurian
12.06.2017 , 01:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by mrwayn View Post
Well, that's why I said "Warrior", not "Knight" I was talking about the sith warrior, not the jedi knight story. And the whole ghostbuster thingy going on in the inquisitor story seemed very boring to me and not exactly fitting for an "assassin" (it fits a sorc way better imo).
My bad should have read that better. That being said I did enjoy warrior story somewhat but not as much as inquisitor.
Targaryen Legacy
Ilfiriel Nâerys Äerion
Dâenerys Äegon