Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Groups Entering GSF Since Merger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Groups Entering GSF Since Merger

caederon
11.29.2017 , 01:38 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
GSF matches have plenty of story to tell, and plenty of opportunity for people to be active participants in that story. It is a game where consequential decisions are made in build choice, ship selection, strategic approach, and tactical execution. It's certainly not lacking for opportunity to analyze gameplay. I don't think any AI Director as imagined in that article is necessary or even desirable, there's plenty of potential for interesting content delivered the old fashioned way.

- Despon

HuaRya
12.01.2017 , 12:05 PM | #32
I was really impressed with the variety of pilots on Star Forge around noon EST. Reminded me of when I first played on Harbinger back in 2015. As a soloist I am keenly aware of farming groups and have seen them on all servers but not on the newly merged servers yet. There are so many people NOW in the mix that it dilutes that pug always playing the same premade scenario.

ALaggyGrunt
12.01.2017 , 11:39 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
I was really impressed with the variety of pilots on Star Forge around noon EST. Reminded me of when I first played on Harbinger back in 2015. As a soloist I am keenly aware of farming groups and have seen them on all servers but not on the newly merged servers yet. There are so many people NOW in the mix that it dilutes that pug always playing the same premade scenario.
Pretty soon, farming groups are going to be all that's left.

AlrikFassbauer
12.06.2017 , 12:10 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
GSF matches have plenty of story to tell, and plenty of opportunity for people to be active participants in that story. It is a game where consequential decisions are made in build choice, ship selection, strategic approach, and tactical execution. It's certainly not lacking for opportunity to analyze gameplay. I don't think any AI Director as imagined in that article is necessary or even desirable, there's plenty of potential for interesting content delivered the old fashioned way.

- Despon
I was rather referring to the "it needs people to watch it" thing.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.