Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is preferred player still a thing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Is preferred player still a thing?

Djonks_
12.06.2017 , 07:14 AM | #1
Hi,

I recently bought the United Forces 30-Day Premium Pack to get some extra content while I try the game out. Since it was just to see if I liked the game I did not want to have an active subscription going.

From reading up on the game I got the idea that there's some sort of preferred player status you'd get if you run out of gametime but chose not to resub. However when I checked my subscription plan it says

"Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out."

Does this mean I lose all the content I just bought and revert back to the f2p restrictions or will I be able to keep playing as a preferred player untill I chose to subscribe for real?

Since English is not my first language I've probably misunderstood something so if someone could fill me in on the details about the different statuses and how you get them I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

EdwinVanDerZera
12.06.2017 , 07:30 AM | #2
That is just a visual bug. You will become a preferred player once your sub time has run out and you get to keep all of the expansions on all of your character, created or haven't been created yet. There is no need to worry about losing the expansion. However, if you do lose those expansions after your sub time has run out, a good way is to send a ticket to EA and make sure they give you that but this is very unlikely. Hopes this help!

Djonks_
12.06.2017 , 07:37 AM | #3
Oh I see, that sure cleared some things up. Thanks for the quick answer.
I'll consider the link once I looked up what it does.

SteveTheCynic
12.06.2017 , 08:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Djonks_ View Post
Oh I see, that sure cleared some things up. Thanks for the quick answer.
I'll consider the link once I looked up what it does.
He's not allowed to post it in his message body, nor is he allowed to ask people to click on it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.