Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boss HP for new Flashpoint: TatC -- Let's Discuss...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Boss HP for new Flashpoint: TatC -- Let's Discuss...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kurj
12.04.2017 , 12:59 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
I take your point, but to me that's akin to "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul" -- as in -- exchanging one form of tedium for another. I'm not super keen on spoon feeding gifts to a companion 473 (or even 200) times if I'm only going to use her once per character, particularly when the level 1 version is fine in terms of 'doability.'

I'm not sure how the time differential works out of 'add time to FP vs. time spent gifting companion' but both are equally boring to me.
I know what you mean, just throwing it out there for folks who don't want to wait for them to "fix" the content. I honestly didn't think about it, because I didn't do the FP until after I read the threads about the gift bug, and figured "what the h**l, may as well knock that out of the way first."
Begeren Colony

Elmendra | Ozeranski | Tr'sain | Kurj

LordAppius
12.04.2017 , 02:10 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Bishop_Arts View Post
The icecat boss is rediculous. Mind you, I believe he's optional, especially given the achievement you get for downing him, but still.

I'm a 247 ilvl assassin, and it still took a solid 10 minutes to kill him. At no time was I in danger, mind you, as it was solo mode for the story advancement, but it still seemed a bit tedious.
Gear doesn't make you good... just gives you a bosst. If you took roughly 10 minutes to kill him , as a sin, i would advise you to read some guides...
Swtor Dead Gam since Kotfe, Hope game dies.... there is always hope

EricMusco
12.05.2017 , 05:26 PM | #73 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We hear you about the health levels and mobs inside of Copero. We are making some changes with 5.6.1 next week to bring it more in line with the difficulty / time you experienced with Umbara. Here are the current patch notes for these changes in 5.6.1 (still subject to change, check on Monday for the final).
  • Bosses have had their health significantly reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
  • The damage done by bosses has been reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
  • Bosses have had their health slightly reduced in both Veteran and Master Mode.
  • The number of enemies has been reduced throughout the Flashpoint.
  • The Guardian Droid will no longer instant cast their Mortar Volley ability.
  • The Copero Security Droid will no longer instant cast their Seeker Missile ability.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Seireeni
12.05.2017 , 05:40 PM | #74
That's good news for people who have been complaining. Soon, you will be able to do what I did to the last boss of Umbara on my healer -- throw your legacy attacks at it and end the fight in 30 seconds!
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy

JennyFlynn
12.05.2017 , 05:41 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We hear you about the health levels and mobs inside of Copero. We are making some changes with 5.6.1 next week to bring it more in line with the difficulty / time you experienced with Umbara. Here are the current patch notes for these changes in 5.6.1 (still subject to change, check on Monday for the final).
  • Bosses have had their health significantly reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
  • Bosses have had their health slightly reduced in both Veteran and Master Mode.
  • The Copero Security Droid will no longer instant cast their Seeker Missile ability.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
I ♥ you, have my Christmas cookie and thanks.

xRohanx
12.05.2017 , 05:46 PM | #76
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Many thanks!
I never asked for this

Alec_Fortescue
12.05.2017 , 05:54 PM | #77
Forcing story through flashpoints is just not fun. flashpoints is not a fun content to play. Why not just make chapters like you did after kotfe? New flashpoints are so unrewarding to play....
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

rednhax
12.05.2017 , 06:00 PM | #78
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric
I agree, that bosses were long to kill, I would of preferred them to be a bit more challenging than a time sink.
But, I am not sure there is a need to reduce the number of enemies.

Tashia
12.05.2017 , 06:02 PM | #79
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thank you ! ---- Umbara was fine --- challenging and fun once I'd done it once ( was isn't much better after you've done it once ?) --- you guys are the best !
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

casirabit
12.05.2017 , 06:04 PM | #80
sounds like a good idea. To many people seem to be having problems in the solo and that not a good idea. Vet and master sure but not solo.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj