Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[guide] How to get Grade 31/72 schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[guide] How to get Grade 31/72 schematics

psandak
03.23.2017 , 02:47 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by acidburncpt View Post
I don't know if psandak wants to edit his original post but after over 400 ranks of GC I haven't come across any 236 or 242 purple gear pieces. The only 236/242 pieces i've gotten were the gold/yellow legendary and those mods can't be RE, as was mentioned above. Only the 234/240 purple pieces can be RE. It may just be a typo but it may confuse people new to crafting especially since his guides are the go-to guides for crafting.
You are absolutely right and I made changes accordingly. I made the edits for the current expansion without ALL the details.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

thepilk
03.25.2017 , 05:51 PM | #112
just a note, not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but you can also get the schematics for purple mods and Relic/Earpiece/Implants ( at rating 230/236/240) from the crate that gets awarded upon completion of pvp warzone weeklies. It gives schematics based on your current command tier. I believe up to 2 random schematics drop per weekly.

Apologies if it was mentioned, just didnt see it on the list of sources.
youtube.com/mantapusproductions
CineMoLos.com

psandak
03.26.2017 , 09:17 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by thepilk View Post
just a note, not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but you can also get the schematics for purple mods and Relic/Earpiece/Implants ( at rating 230/236/240) from the crate that gets awarded upon completion of pvp warzone weeklies. It gives schematics based on your current command tier. I believe up to 2 random schematics drop per weekly.

Apologies if it was mentioned, just didnt see it on the list of sources.
This thread's original intent was and is "how to get schematics by reverse engineering." That said, I did include a "Run Ops..." to get schematics, therefore I have edited the OP again to include that "crates" (command and PvP reward) drop schematics.
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

BenduKundalini
12.04.2017 , 03:33 AM | #114
Psandak can you confirm that individual purple moddings which drop in GC crates cannot be RE'd? Tried twice, no success. Even putting them inside legacy gear and taking them out again.

psandak
12.04.2017 , 06:45 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Psandak can you confirm that individual purple moddings which drop in GC crates cannot be RE'd? Tried twice, no success. Even putting them inside legacy gear and taking them out again.
Confirmed in that I too have double and triple checked and gotten no schematics. They are most likely being treated as GTN purchased (AKA crafted by another), and therefore not REable for schematics

BenduKundalini
12.04.2017 , 08:04 PM | #116
Ok ,thanks.