Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Known Issues: Game Update 5.6
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JattaGin
11.30.2017 , 05:44 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Heal-To-Full View Post
Not Eric, but judging by past responses to minor exploits, it shouldn't be anything to worry about - they'll probably be looking for the sellback instead, and the consequences in any case would likely amount to taking away the credits made (none in that case)
The credits that were made with this exploit have already been laundered, thus BW has to do more than just take away the credits again. But just like with the last re-selling exploit, I'm sure that the ones who did it properly will get away with it. The laundered money from December 2014 (was it then?) is still in the game. Everyone knows it. Well, not everyone. But many.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Alec_Fortescue
11.30.2017 , 05:59 AM | #122
Hahaha more inflation inc! And this isn't the first time there is an issue with companion vendors. How often do we get such exploits? It leads me to believe there are many of them around on a regular basis seeing the insane inflation rate.

Alec_Fortescue
11.30.2017 , 06:09 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Schoock View Post
Aren't you, by any chance, considering keeping them at these prices?
They need credit sinks. :l It's a bad credit sink tho imo

Damask_Rose
11.30.2017 , 12:36 PM | #124
Was the ability to dye armor that doesn't have a dye slot in the Outfit Designer a bug or intended? If intended, why would you deliberately remove a feature that kept the vast majority of world drop and older crafted gear relevant? In stead of fixing bugs that hurt the game you "fix" something that was 100% benefiting players?

Styrakhon
11.30.2017 , 12:57 PM | #125
It seems that the H2+ missions on Hutta are missing in the Activities Window.

EricMusco
11.30.2017 , 01:44 PM | #126 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

One more known issue for the list. A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them. There is no in-game indication on your character of whether or not it is applying to you, but it is a bug related to some set bonuses. This will be addressed in a future update. If you notice you are healing for or doing more damage than usual, this is why.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

kodrac
11.30.2017 , 01:52 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

One more known issue for the list. A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them. There is no in-game indication on your character of whether or not it is applying to you, but it is a bug related to some set bonuses. This will be addressed in a future update. If you notice you are healing for or doing more damage than usual, this is why.

-eric
That was.... vague.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

Hellhog
11.30.2017 , 01:55 PM | #128
Still waiting on a response regarding Solo Ranked Daily and Weekly rewards. The missions show only credits and cxp as rewards and no physical items like lockboxes with schematics and consumables, season tokens, etc.
Ayix - Assassin | Ayiq - Mercenary
Twitch - Aeyix - YouTube
All MM/VM Bosses & Timed Runs Cleared

Hellhog
11.30.2017 , 01:56 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
That was.... vague.
Basically new set bonuses leaked into Live that aren't really even supposed to be on PTS yet from what I've been told.
Ayix - Assassin | Ayiq - Mercenary
Twitch - Aeyix - YouTube
All MM/VM Bosses & Timed Runs Cleared

Quraswren
11.30.2017 , 01:57 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
The credits that were made with this exploit have already been laundered, thus BW has to do more than just take away the credits again. But just like with the last re-selling exploit, I'm sure that the ones who did it properly will get away with it. The laundered money from December 2014 (was it then?) is still in the game. Everyone knows it. Well, not everyone. But many.
This is correct. A few I ran across back then got banned for a week but kept billions. Thats with a "B". So I highly doubt they were worried about it. I expect this time to be no different to be honest.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends