Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Where is my Hexid?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Verain's Avatar


Verain
11.29.2017 , 02:27 PM | #1
I completed the 3 warzone cheeve before the patch.
I did NOT complete any flashpoints.
I do NOT have advancement in the story (edit: beyond about Makeb or so) on any character

Hexid was not mailed to me. I know one other player in the same boat. I don't have Hexids in any mailbox.


What went wrong? According to:
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171102

" Darth Hexid will join forces with players who complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder between November 8 - 27, 2017. Beginning November 28th, you can recruit Darth Hexid as part of a mission on the planet of Odessen once you complete the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion story. If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail. "

Shouldn't she be in all my mailboxes?
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Raveon's Avatar


Raveon
11.29.2017 , 02:28 PM | #2
Does your achievement show as completed?

May the force serve you well
Twitter Referral Link

Verain's Avatar


Verain
11.29.2017 , 02:42 PM | #3
The one for the three warzones did. I'll report the status in-game later when I can log in.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

WaveRun's Avatar


WaveRun
11.29.2017 , 02:45 PM | #4
Is he showing up as an alliance alert?

Subscriber Since Day 1
Coming Back? Already Returned? Use my R-A-F Link For BONUS!!! Items
Actively opposed to BioWares continuing endorsement of Gift EXPLOIT

Verain's Avatar


Verain
11.29.2017 , 02:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WaveRun View Post
Is he showing up as an alliance alert?
I've never joined an alliance nor had an alert, on any character :P

But to quote that announcement page:
"If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail."

And others have confirmed in game that they have Sith Holocommunicator mailed to them, which I do not.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
11.29.2017 , 03:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
I've never joined an alliance nor had an alert, on any character :P

But to quote that announcement page:
"If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail."

And others have confirmed in game that they have Sith Holocommunicator mailed to them, which I do not.
If you feel you qualified but did not receive something... then open a ticket and get it resolved. None of us can help you with this other then to repeat the qualification requirements and ask if you received the achievement that is supposed to trigger the email. We certainly cannot verify your eligibility.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

Tahana's Avatar


Tahana
11.29.2017 , 03:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Raveon View Post
Does your achievement show as completed?
This.. and are you sure you completed them between the dates shown? Not before or after?

This is a screen shot of the PVE one, but the PVP one should look similar if you completed it correctly.

https://imgur.com/iK42wZl
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
11.29.2017 , 03:25 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
I completed the 3 warzone cheeve before the patch.
I did NOT complete any flashpoints.
I do NOT have advancement in the story (edit: beyond about Makeb or so) on any character

Hexid was not mailed to me. I know one other player in the same boat. I don't have Hexids in any mailbox.


What went wrong? According to:
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171102

" Darth Hexid will join forces with players who complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder between November 8 - 27, 2017. Beginning November 28th, you can recruit Darth Hexid as part of a mission on the planet of Odessen once you complete the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion story. If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail. "

Shouldn't she be in all my mailboxes?
As some others in the thread have mentioned, verify that you did in face get the United Forces PvP Achievement. If you did, we discovered that some individuals who completed the requirements very close to the deadline may have been missed on Tuesday. We are looking at getting Hexid and/or the mini-pet granted to them soon, hopefully by end of week.

Hope that helps.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Verain's Avatar


Verain
11.29.2017 , 03:45 PM | #9
Thanks man, that's almost assuredly it. I did the warzones the night before the patch, and so did the others who ended up not getting Sithmail. That also explains why some people got her and others didn't. I'll just chill and wait, sounds like it is under control.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

JimG's Avatar


JimG
11.29.2017 , 04:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As some others in the thread have mentioned, verify that you did in face get the United Forces PvP Achievement. If you did, we discovered that some individuals who completed the requirements very close to the deadline may have been missed on Tuesday. We are looking at getting Hexid and/or the mini-pet granted to them soon, hopefully by end of week.

Hope that helps.

-eric
Thanks for the response. I'm in the same boat as the OP. Sent in a support ticket yesterday morning and hadn't heard anything back yet. Glad to now know at least the timeframe for getting this rectified.