Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Rakghouls this week?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheFenux
11.28.2017 , 03:13 PM | #1
I'm guessing this is a big with the new patch, but since no one else has mentioned it yet...

phalczen
11.28.2017 , 03:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheFenux View Post
I'm guessing this is a big with the new patch, but since no one else has mentioned it yet...
I noticed that the news terminals are gone from the imperial fleet (they were there at 7:59 am EST), and you cannot queue for Eyeless in the Activities window in either faction. The patch notes seem to imply the revamped group finder/activities window will allow people to queue for things like Eyeless and Xeno. Yet the conquest is still Rak Tat. Not sure about the presence of the news terminals on the pub fleet. They were there before maintenance.

I haven't gone to tat to see if it's working. I've been distracted with my legacy UC.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

SchnellesWiesel
11.28.2017 , 07:59 PM | #3
Eric, any chance that the rakghoul event will come back this week?

chaharbagh
11.28.2017 , 08:22 PM | #4
Please fix this.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Drunken_Ewok
11.29.2017 , 03:45 AM | #5
I'm guessing with all the complaints about bugs they've completely missed any threads or comments about this

Come on guys ... please fix the event. Not everyone is wanting to repeat the new fp 24/7

Galahard
11.29.2017 , 08:11 AM | #6
This. I was planning guild activities for this.
Please fix.
Your lack of intelligence is insulting (SCORPIO).

phalczen
11.29.2017 , 09:42 AM | #7
How are we able to test the effectiveness of queuing for event ops bosses through the revamped group finder/Activities window if the event got bugged and disappeared with maintenance? Or complete conquest?

Of course the last time this happened was before 4.0 when the event frequency was boosted. They couldn't fix it that time and everyone had to wait until they brought the events back.

Some acknowledgement by bioware that this is a known issue would be appreciated. Also, a confirmation that the Activites window will let people queue for Eyeless and Xenoanalyst (when the events return) would be appreciated.

We don't need ten threads about how some people feel the new fp is terrible, and nothing on this.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

EricMusco
11.29.2017 , 10:12 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

It looks like Rakghoul also did not go live as intended (similar to the 2x event). The team is working on trying to schedule it to go live now alongside the 2x event on 12/12.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Foambreaker
11.29.2017 , 10:13 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

It looks like Rakghoul also did not go live as intended (similar to the 2x event). The team is working on trying to schedule it to go live now alongside the 2x event on 12/12.

-eric
So they are going to enhance the event calendar to hold 2 things at the same time?

Neato

phalczen
11.29.2017 , 10:47 AM | #10
Thanks for the confirmation, Eric! Are we correct in assuming that the new Activities window is intended to allow people to queue for event ops bosses like Eyeless and Xenoanalyst?