Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Known Issues: Game Update 5.6
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BlueWanderer
11.28.2017 , 02:39 PM | #41
Darth Hexid tokens received in mail say that you should not use them if you wish to encounter Darth Hexid naturally on your adventures...
I have a character that got an alliance alert for Darth Hexid and did the dialog with her.
I have another character that did not get an alliance alert, and the Darth was not in the alliance area... That character has not finished the bonus shroud mission or any of kotet, but did get master ranos through an alliance alert... What else is required to get the alliance alert for Darth Hexid?
Does using the token break things for characters that haven't done kotfe or kotet (there is another thread that says shae and ranos tokens are broken)?

chaharbagh
11.28.2017 , 02:42 PM | #42
Tatooine rakghoul event is not live for some reason.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

grania
11.28.2017 , 02:48 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueWanderer View Post
Darth Hexid tokens received in mail say that you should not use them if you wish to encounter Darth Hexid naturally on your adventures...
I have a character that got an alliance alert for Darth Hexid and did the dialog with her.
I have another character that did not get an alliance alert, and the Darth was not in the alliance area... That character has not finished the bonus shroud mission or any of kotet, but did get master ranos through an alliance alert... What else is required to get the alliance alert for Darth Hexid?
Does using the token break things for characters that haven't done kotfe or kotet (there is another thread that says shae and ranos tokens are broken)?
/sigh me too, I guess I have to finish all of kotet now to be able to do hexid's dialogue? Wonderful. I'm just having one of those years, I swear.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

slydfox
11.28.2017 , 02:49 PM | #44
I know it's been said but please fix the FP. On the one character I want to do it on today I play her without a guild or doing FP so story mode is my saviour because she has craaaap gear. I went in on solo and I couldn't even kill the first 3 people, it was a shock to the system xD

I literally only play this game for the story so not even being able to get past the first 3 people sucks. I'll check back later.

BlueWanderer
11.28.2017 , 02:51 PM | #45
I'll list this as a bug just for completeness...

The character select screen when you log in now has 6 pages but I only have 4 pages worth of characters, both page 5 and 6 just say "create new character".
Pretty sure I didn't have multiple blank pages before..

I'll count this as getting extra blank character select pages for free.... It's a bargain even at twice the price.

EricMusco
11.28.2017 , 02:52 PM | #46 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
/sigh me too, I guess I have to finish all of kotet now to be able to do hexid's dialogue? Wonderful. I'm just having one of those years, I swear.
The prerequisite to get Darth Hexid's Alliance Alert naturally (if you qualify) is to complete Chapter 9 of KOTET.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

chaharbagh
11.28.2017 , 02:53 PM | #47
Why isn't the rakghoul event live?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

IoNonSoEVero
11.28.2017 , 02:54 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Otowi View Post
Wich we should not have to do. They must not realize how painfull this is after having Lana around for so long, on so many missions, and then BOOM a lvl 1 comp.

This patch is really bad with so many bugs. Makes me wonder if they even tested it, much less how this mess could get past QA if they even have that any more, is a mystery to me...
I haven't even been able to get *into* the flashpoint yet, but the prospect of doing L70 endgame content with a L1 companion, instead of the L50 Lana I have or one of the other companions who is at higher influence, is not making me happy.

I suppose if one's an Agent, it's time to yank Temple out of the companion console and load her up on gifts before going into that flashpoint.

grania
11.28.2017 , 02:57 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The prerequisite to get Darth Hexid's Alliance Alert naturally (if you qualify) is to complete Chapter 9 of KOTET.

-eric
Alright let's see.. three to go. I suppose I can wait that long, thanks.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

BlueWanderer
11.28.2017 , 02:58 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
why are the requirements for Hexid's alliance alert different than what they were for Ranos?????