Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Balmorra (E) Crew Skill Trainers a.w.o.l. ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Balmorra (E) Crew Skill Trainers a.w.o.l. ?

Zugstar
12.17.2011 , 11:45 PM | #1
Is it just me, or are there no Crew Skill Trainers on Balmorra (Empire). I see the component vendor standing around an area with a few kiosks, but the npcs there are not trainers. I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Zugstar
12.18.2011 , 08:51 AM | #2
damn, i guess nobody (or at least 29 other people at time of reply) can find them either.

IvamAkorahil
12.18.2011 , 09:10 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zugstar View Post
damn, i guess nobody (or at least 29 other people at time of reply) can find them either.
the are centered at player hubs like dromund kass or vaiken
Rule through the fear of force rather than through force itself.

Wandik
12.30.2011 , 12:22 PM | #4
i was looking for them today, and found none as well... although at darthaters databese, they are still included even with some nasty advanced crafting recipes i am going after

AJGeraden
12.30.2011 , 12:32 PM | #5
EDIT - I'm a moron. Please ignore me.

Gaellon
10.11.2013 , 04:19 AM | #6
It's quite a pain if you're levelling the skills up as you go, or have started them late, and are there to harvest nodes, and craft, and want to learn new schematics, but have to go back to the Fleet or Dromund Kaas to learn new ones.

Is there any way they're coming back to imperial Balmorra? It would be great
"Always in motion the future is"

AlrikFassbauer
10.11.2013 , 07:04 AM | #7
Republic doesn't have any Crew Skill trainers on Balmorra as well.

I just fear that the Empire side will get them after long enough complaining, and whoops ! 10 months later someone actually noticed that the Republic side doesn't have it ... And it takes another 10 months to actually implement that on the Republic side ...

Sorry, this just shows how much disappointed and biased I've become ... There were bugs on the Republic side that were never noticed because the devs just don't play Republic that often, it seems to me ...
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)