Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 15 November 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: 15 November 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.14.2017 , 01:54 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Wednesday, November 15th in order to apply Game Update 5.5.1a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 15 November 2017
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 UTC)
VERSION: 5.5.1a

Patch Notes will be available on Wednesday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Qouivandes
11.14.2017 , 02:07 PM | #2
patch: Wednesday...check
patch notes: Wednesday .... check
Site down during patch: ... check
Conspiracy theories beginning to churn ...check.
Currently posting this when should be working... check.
*”˜˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜˜”*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜.•°*”˜ Ebon Hawk ˜”*°•. ˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

Savej
11.14.2017 , 02:13 PM | #3
Legacy bank fix incoming.

BenKatarn
11.14.2017 , 02:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
Hopefully. A fix for the eyes would be nice too.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

foxxycandy
11.14.2017 , 02:16 PM | #5
Does this include turning on server transfers? Please please please say yes. Please. ERIC PLEASE.HELP ME

EricMusco
11.14.2017 , 02:24 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
This is the primary fix in this update, correct.

Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Hopefully. A fix for the eyes would be nice too.
The eyes are not being fixed in this update.

Quote: Originally Posted by foxxycandy View Post
Does this include turning on server transfers? Please please please say yes. Please. ERIC PLEASE.HELP ME
Transfers are not being turned on with this update. As soon as I have a timing update I will pass it on!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
11.14.2017 , 03:00 PM | #7
Will you be fixing the bug with the Group Recon problem in this patch as well since it ends on the 27th?

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support.

We wanted to let you know that we identified the problem you ran into as a bug. We’ll fix it in a future game update.

Keep an eye on http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for details on bug fixes included in each game update.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

Thank you,

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Support Team.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

SomeJagoff
11.14.2017 , 03:28 PM | #8
Is there any chance that the Cartel Market "Server Character Slot" items will be fixed with this update?

They're currently capped to 40 max + 24 as a sub = 64 max, despite the last patch apparently making the max characters per server 100. This had led to a situation where if you have an overflow of say ~70-80 characters, there's no way to: create a new character or transfer a new character to the server without first deleting 10-20 characters to get down to 63/64 characters.

Factoring in the 24 slots for subscribers by default, I imagine the "Server Character Slot" items should be increased from 40 to 76 to cap off at 100 per server?

Also, will there be any discount on the "Server Character Slot" items? As it is now, if you're a subscriber with 100+ toons on a server, you'd need to delete a bunch to get down to 99/100, then assuming you already previously purchased 40 "Server Character Slots," you'd still need to buy another 36 "Server Character Slots" just to be able to transfer a character to the server.
1 Character Slot = 600cc
36 Character Slots = 21,600cc (~$160 in cc just to be able to transfer a character to a server)
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

CombatLord
11.14.2017 , 03:45 PM | #9
How come this date was not included in the post that had the dates for maintenance for the month of November?. And since we will be losing a couple of hours of double xp will you consider extending the double xp to compensate for the downtime?
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

foxxycandy
11.14.2017 , 03:48 PM | #10
RIP my heart. Eric, why. </3