Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strongholds post Merger

MacCleoud
11.09.2017 , 09:19 AM | #1
Just logged in and have my 14 Shtrongholds from across all the servers. Just to make sure I am not misunderstanding what Bioware may have been trying to say.......

All Strongholds will be accessible and decoratable, but to add another I will have to drop down below the cap?

Is this correct?

CrazyScruffy
11.09.2017 , 10:08 AM | #2
yes that is correct

Mubrak
11.09.2017 , 10:10 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MacCleoud View Post
Just logged in and have my 14 Shtrongholds from across all the servers. Just to make sure I am not misunderstanding what Bioware may have been trying to say.......

All Strongholds will be accessible and decoratable, but to add another I will have to drop down below the cap?

Is this correct?
That's correct. I'm at 13 SHs now and looks like all of them work completely normal, and the limit is supposed to be 10 (although BW could easily change that if they want us to buy any new SH they work on)

Also, we actually got all our decoration lists added together, not just the highest numbers plus free copies of the placed decorations that would vanish when we remove them.

Even the limits were ignored. Behold my army of 21 Felusia Statos.

Thank you Bioware!
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

Xina_LA
11.09.2017 , 11:02 AM | #4
There will be so many more strongholds on the listings. Have any you want to show off?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Theeko
11.11.2017 , 09:32 AM | #5
Game is ending soon anyway, enjoy this while it lasts so stupid how they did this lol

MacCleoud
11.11.2017 , 12:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Theeko View Post
Game is ending soon anyway, enjoy this while it lasts so stupid how they did this lol
Spread your disanance else where. Some of us are in harmony.