Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And We're Back Up!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Joonbeams
11.08.2017 , 10:36 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Glocko View Post
Do any of those items truly bring you happiness? I think you will find that all of the love and human kindness that your fellow players have for each other should be more than enough for you. Just let those items go become one with the force, don't be deceived by the darkside by your gluttony of trinkets.
Bravo - finally, someone gets how properly troll! Well done. 9/10.

Tahana
11.08.2017 , 10:37 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I sent a ticket for my stuff before giving up & logging out. I'm fortunate that I removed my DvL armour and put it on a character. Thank goodness I did.
And yesterday I was accused of fear mongering.. I considered going back to that thread and offering the OP a serving of crow but then decided against it..

Hope it all works out for you.. For me I just want to keep my names.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

JennyFlynn
11.08.2017 , 10:46 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
And yesterday I was accused of fear mongering.. I considered going back to that thread and offering the OP a serving of crow but then decided against it..

Hope it all works out for you.. For me I just want to keep my names.
Yep. Fingers crossed said-OP lost all his crap too while trying to delight in this "wonderful" Overflow feature.

My EU Legacy bank seemed fine but I honestly don't remember if I had anything in them to begin with. We'll see for NA - sorry for all those who lost stuff, I hope you get it back.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Sareeph
11.08.2017 , 11:33 PM | #64
Quote:
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017 | 11.09.2017, 06:17 AM
Here is some additional information on what we worked to address. As players started logging into the EU servers we noticed that we began getting alerts for players with more than 500 items in their CM item stashes. Even though it was only a handful of players, we quickly stopped new logins to begin investigating why we were getting the alerts. There was a small issue which we could address quickly to avoid any possible player impact. That is what we corrected and tested, leading to EU coming back online (we also pushed the fix to the NA servers to avoid the issue there when it comes online).

That's the info on what we did with EU.

Thanks!

-eric
What of the reports of Legacy bank issues?

Lunafox
11.08.2017 , 11:35 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I sent a ticket for my stuff before giving up & logging out. I'm fortunate that I removed my DvL armour and put it on a character. Thank goodness I did.
I played on the side of caution too. Better safe than sorry, I say. I'm glad you moved your armour to a character. I moved everything I had in my legacy vault to character inventories and I think that was probably a good thing to do.

Sinhammer
11.08.2017 , 11:50 PM | #66
Sounds like it was somehow duplicating the items in the Cartel stash from the wording. Weird. I didn't bother emptying my stash because I figured the Cartel market and associated systems was the ONE thing guaranteed to work, lol. Plus since it was account wide I didn't see where the merge would affect it.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
----Darth Wolfhammer Hellstorm of Star Forge----

TrixxieTriss
11.09.2017 , 12:16 AM | #67
Eric would it be possible for you to post the ip for Satel Shan?

EricMusco
11.09.2017 , 01:00 PM | #68 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This will get completed before the week is out!

-eric
The server forums are now live. Here are the English links:
Satele Shan
Star Forge
Darth Malgus
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

UlaVii
11.09.2017 , 01:04 PM | #69
Thanks

Tahana
11.09.2017 , 01:25 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The server forums are now live. Here are the English links:
Satele Shan
Star Forge
Darth Malgus
Eric, there are a lot of forum links that are broken.. Any idea on a timeline for those to get fixed.. I click on them and get a maintenance page.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -