Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HKtheindomitable
11.09.2017 , 12:41 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thank you for the reports, we are looking into it.

-eric
Some have been reporting that the items are there, they just aren't visible and can't be access directly. So far the only indirect way is if some of the items are crafting mats. Players can still craft even if the mats are in the overflow and not visible. Unfortunately that doesn't help if the items are not mats.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

EricMusco
11.09.2017 , 12:43 PM | #32 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

The team has worked out what is going on. For starters, you do not need to panic, all of your items are actually there, you just can't see them currently. The issue was if a player had a Legacy Cargo Hold on more than one server, one of them could now appear missing. This only happened in rare instances, which is why not everyone was experiencing it. We will have a fix for this in a patch next week.

We apologize for any frustration this has caused, we’ll get you fixed as soon as possible. More updates to come.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

HKtheindomitable
11.09.2017 , 12:49 PM | #33
Hey folks,

The team has worked out what is going on. For starters, you do not need to panic, all of your items are actually there, you just can't see them currently. The issue was if a player had a Legacy Cargo Hold on more than one server, one of them could now appear missing. This only happened in rare instances, which is why not everyone was experiencing it. We will have a fix for this in a patch next week.

We apologize for any frustration this has caused, we’ll get you fixed as soon as possible. More updates to come.

-eric
AHA! I knew it! The items are there.

Thank you Eric... I mean Lord Ptach.

I was also curious if it did affect everyone or just a few.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE

Jmenks
11.09.2017 , 12:49 PM | #34
Why don't you guys, idk...do a hotfix? lol.

God forbid if this had to do with the cartel market, servers would be down the minute you guys read the reports.

Saber of Exar Kun

MacCleoud
11.09.2017 , 12:51 PM | #35
Thank you for the update.

HKtheindomitable
11.09.2017 , 12:54 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
Why don't you guys, idk...do a hotfix? lol.

God forbid if this had to do with the cartel market, servers would be down the minute you guys read the reports.
Because that's not how it works. Believe me, we IT people wish it did.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE

Karellan
11.09.2017 , 12:57 PM | #37
Hey folks,

-eric
How about fixing the screw up now rather than waiting till next week? I mean, this is a major bug introduced by you guys.... A hot fix seems fair. Waiting a week just smacks of not caring and laziness to be quite frank.

Karellan
11.09.2017 , 01:02 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
Because that's not how it works. Believe me, we IT people wish it did.
IT person here and you're full of it.

serenitty
11.09.2017 , 01:03 PM | #39
Hey folks,

-eric
Thanks, panic over

HKtheindomitable
11.09.2017 , 01:05 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Karellan View Post
IT person here and you're full of it.
Lol. IT person here, that isn't how it works every time. You should know that. If you are, I would have to see your IT environment.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE