Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Legacy Bank Items not merging or missing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zylaro
11.09.2017 , 05:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stariessaber View Post
I am having the same issue, looks like the Items from The Red Eclipse are on Darth Malgus but the items from Progenitor and Tomb of Freedon Naad are missing.

Just checked Star Forge and Items from Jedi Covenant. Those items are there but not the items from Shadowlands.

Does seem to be a pattern, the First character I logged on to, the server items from that server seem to be there but not any other items from the other servers.

So unless there is some special functionality to get to the other ones. Problem is none of the I servers mentioned had 6 full legacy banks.
Exactly the same issue with the same servers. Luckily I logged to a character from my Red Eclipse server first but TOFN and Progenitor legacy banks all 6 tabs of them are missing for me.

End-of-Eternity
11.09.2017 , 05:45 AM | #12
Same issue. I have content from Progenitor legacy bank, but not from Tomb of Freedon Nadd and The Red Eclipse. Items that are missing are worth more than 100 million credits (cartel items, gear, materials, flagship plans etc.).

Nothing was merged, I can see only Progenitor legacy hold and no overflow tabs or anything like that anywhere.

timewasterTK
11.09.2017 , 05:52 AM | #13
Had two legacies from Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant and they did not merge right. Had 5 storage bays of legacy storage on each. Got some mail on first logged in toon that accounted for, at best, tab #1. All the other stuff is currently in the nether.

Unclear if anything else failed to merge correctly. I was trying to poke at other legacy-level unlocks/etc to see but have't found anything yet.

lashalla
11.09.2017 , 06:08 AM | #14
I have checked mail, cargo bays, and inventory on several toons and only the legacy bay for my highest legacy is accessible--the contents of others seem to be in limbo/invisible/inaccessible...

ceciltaru
11.09.2017 , 07:54 AM | #15
I'm in this boat as well.

I first logged into my main that was from JC, and it looked like my JC legacy storage was all there. i had cleared out tab 6 across all 5 servers to make sure that it would get filled first with overflow before an overflow storage was needed. After logging in, tab 6 was tab 1 from my Shadlowlands legacy, and i had no overflow storage to speak of.

i tried logging into other characters, checking mail, cargo bays and inventory, and none of them had the missing items.

I was definitely expecting things like crafting materials, war supplies, and anything else that could stack, would have, but it doesn't look like thats the case.

Sarova
11.09.2017 , 09:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Nimmie View Post
My two legacies from the Progenitor and from the Red Eclipse didn't merge the items; I got the items from the Progenitor, and that's because I happened to log in first a Progenitor character, but logging in a TRE character didn't make the items from the TRE legacy bank to appear. Made a ticket about it, but considering how busy they must be with all the other problems, i just hope they will resolve this in timely manner. I don't know where the legacy bank overflow tab is suppose to be, maybe the items are there, but haven't seen it
I'm the opposite - my TRE storage is intact but my Progenitor storage (4 tabs) is missing It would be nice if the Devs acknowledged this as a problem but Musco posted there isn't one I don't expect this will be looked at any time soon, or ever.
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

BenduKundalini
11.09.2017 , 09:04 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I'm the opposite - my TRE storage is intact but my Progenitor storage (4 tabs) is missing It would be nice if the Devs acknowledged this as a problem but Musco posted there isn't one I don't expect this will be looked at any time soon, or ever.
They posted this 12 hours ago, working into the night. I'm sure they'll do something soon. This is too huge...

EricMusco
11.09.2017 , 10:48 AM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for the reports, we are looking into it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jmenks
11.09.2017 , 10:53 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
This is a big deal Eric. Some extremely good stuff legit got deleted, multiple tabs of things. Rare armor, mats, gear...most didn't take precaution like they were transferring toons, since you guys came out and said that was not needed. Pls fix thnx.

Saber of Exar Kun

Setokai
11.09.2017 , 10:59 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
What category would be best for reporting this issue? My Jedi Covenent Legacy items transferred fine but not what was in my shadowlands bays
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player