Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

foxxycandy
11.09.2017 , 12:06 AM | #381
Please please please just bring it up Q_Q

Costello
11.09.2017 , 12:09 AM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
I don't think it's that unreasonable to expect that Eric Musco, a developer charged with Community Management, who is actively posting in these forums tonight to update us on the status of the server merges might read some of the well wishes and pass them along. You just wanted to make the rest of us look like jerks for wishing them well. Like we're doing it to somehow pat ourselves on the back instead of recognizing that no matter who you are, a 20+ hour work day sucks, and we might feel bad for you for having to work it. *shrug*
What I am against is people that think them telling the devs 'take as long as you want, I don't mind' influences their decision making. As if Oh look someone on the forum said we could take as long as we want, lets not get the servers up tonight, lets do it later this week. I'm sure the shareholders will accept that cause someone on the forums said it was alright then that is fine. I don't think anyone thinks they are that important that what they say on the matter is more important than the persons own self worth of doing the job right.

I'm also against the hypocrisy of people that have been refreshing the page to find out any news on the server being up or down or whats up with them then tell other people that are keen to play to go to bed or go outside and play.

Wish people well all you want but don't act like people that are not happy with the situation are impatient children or jerks. The people that are really cool with the severs being down and don't care when they come up are those that don't play the game or aren't really that invested in it. If your sitting here checking the dev tracker and twitter every five minutes but telling other people I don't mind if they are down for day, why are you reading every post in the forum. Take your own advise go do something else and leave the people that really want to get in game, to express how much they like the game and really want the servers to be up.

EricMusco
11.09.2017 , 12:10 AM | #383 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by dimonictrolha View Post
How we Looking for star forge eric?
Still in process, can't really give an accurate ETA yet. I am hopeful to have one soon though.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Malphicious
11.09.2017 , 12:11 AM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Still in process, can't really give an accurate ETA yet. I am hopeful to have one soon though.

-eric
So..... brb BIO or you might lose your spot?
"All my life, I've felt kept and confined. Always having to watch what I say, treating emotion as the enemy. The dark side is my freedom. I'm going to express everything"
http://www.swtor.com/r/FSCdDS

Jagaimee
11.09.2017 , 12:11 AM | #385

-eric
Thank you for continuing to update us, though!
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

dimonictrolha
11.09.2017 , 12:11 AM | #386

-eric
Right on

Bill_Deatherage
11.09.2017 , 12:13 AM | #387
sooo everyone still on this post is on star gorge then huh
"If you were zero percent crazy, you'd be certain you weren't hallucinating. If you were one hundred percent crazy, you'd be equally certain this was real. Only at your current state of fifty percent insane do you doubt what you see."

Ayble
11.09.2017 , 12:13 AM | #388
Hmm gotta love the extra torture on top of wondering if we got to keep our names.
What do you mean "We are the bad guys?"

Malphicious
11.09.2017 , 12:14 AM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by Bill_Deatherage View Post
Yuh, all the good trolls are either on SS or exploded already.
"All my life, I've felt kept and confined. Always having to watch what I say, treating emotion as the enemy. The dark side is my freedom. I'm going to express everything"
http://www.swtor.com/r/FSCdDS

Bronagh
11.09.2017 , 12:15 AM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by Bill_Deatherage View Post
Probably?