Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Glocko
11.08.2017 , 11:51 PM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordwalker View Post
if the server is back up why can't i login it keeps saying service is unavailible
Quit out and retry takes a few tries...

SomeJagoff
11.08.2017 , 11:52 PM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Satele Shan is now online! We are still working on some optimizations for Starforge, no ETA at this time on bringing it live.

-eric
AWESOME!! Thank You Eric!
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

HaoZhao
11.08.2017 , 11:52 PM | #373
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Satele Shan is now online! We are still working on some optimizations for Starforge, no ETA at this time on bringing it live.

-eric
Can we get an ETA on The Hot Prospect?

MadFarflungRock
11.08.2017 , 11:53 PM | #374
Of course the only server I care about is last and it's currently almost 1 in the morning.

Kyrielan
11.08.2017 , 11:53 PM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by Ackerprincess View Post
I wish the Star Forge was named Darth Malgus... Not because of the delay. But I like the two NA servers being named after their counterparts
I thought Satele's counterpart was Darth Marr? At least he was on Odessan. Did I miss something?

foxxycandy
11.08.2017 , 11:53 PM | #376
I'm so gunna feel like **** tomorrow lol.. Damn you BioWare! Good luck. Please, please, PLEASE get SF up ASAP

HaoZhao
11.08.2017 , 11:55 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrielan View Post
I thought Satele's counterpart was Darth Marr? At least he was on Odessan. Did I miss something?
Before Shadow for Revan, Darth Marr was just another guy on the Dark Council. He wasn't really more important than any of the other council members. Back in the old, old days, Darth Malgus was kind of the face of the imperial war effort because he was the NPC who gave out imperial flashpoint missions and Satele gave them out for the republic.

Dragondog
11.09.2017 , 12:02 AM | #378
I was thrown out of the English EU server and now the server list is unavailable. What is happening?

Edit: I'm back in now.
SWTOR Referral Link for new and returning players. Add 7 days of SUBSCRIPTION and other good stuff.

Kyrielan
11.09.2017 , 12:04 AM | #379
Quote: Originally Posted by HaoZhao View Post
Before Shadow for Revan, Darth Marr was just another guy on the Dark Council. He wasn't really more important than any of the other council members. Back in the old, old days, Darth Malgus was kind of the face of the imperial war effort because he was the NPC who gave out imperial flashpoint missions and Satele gave them out for the republic.
OK, thanks for the history lesson. I need to do some research and bring myself up to date. :-)

dimonictrolha
11.09.2017 , 12:05 AM | #380
How we Looking for star forge eric?