Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Devolvio
11.08.2017 , 11:35 PM | #351
To all the people currently working on the United Forces forces roll-out. Thank you for all your hard work.

And to all the people who have worked on SWTOR in the past. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you for creating a place far, far away for me to escape to. An escape necessitated by a rubbish day, or because I'm feeling sooky and I want some cheer. Or because I've had a jolly good day and hopping into my little Starship for a jaunt around the galaxy is a lovely way to cap it before bed. Or because I feel an urge to wax lyrical about the beauty of the Corellian skyline, or that Manaan soundtrack <3 to a kindred spirit for an hour without even actually playing the actual game.

This escape you've created never fails to make me feel better. Even on days when my characters are inexplicably respawned in the last visited spaceport on login. Even on days when I've not won 1 in 10 Warzones. For 3 days straight. Maybe less so on those days.

Anyway, it's a brilliant game. Thank you.
The Iridorian Mandalorian

elspethfire
11.08.2017 , 11:36 PM | #352
Hi again Eric but do u happen to have an ETA on the NA servers coming back up PLZ thank you

AnnaDruvez
11.08.2017 , 11:36 PM | #353
Quote: Originally Posted by Devolvio View Post
To all the people currently working on the United Forces forces roll-out. Thank you for all your hard work.

And to all the people who have worked on SWTOR in the past. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you for creating a place far, far away for me to escape to. An escape necessitated by a rubbish day, or because I'm feeling sooky and I want some cheer. Or because I've had a jolly good day and hopping into my little Starship for a jaunt around the galaxy is a lovely way to cap it before bed. Or because I feel an urge to wax lyrical about the beauty of the Corellian skyline, or that Manaan soundtrack <3 to a kindred spirit for an hour without even actually playing the actual game.

This escape you've created never fails to make me feel better. Even on days when my characters are inexplicably respawned in the last visited spaceport on login. Even on days when I've not won 1 in 10 Warzones. For 3 days straight. Maybe less so on those days.

This. So much this.
"Life is our battlefield. Death is our solace."
-Darth Marr

Referral Link - Get cool stuff and free time!

Labrynthina
11.08.2017 , 11:36 PM | #354
Quote: Originally Posted by ChastityWTF View Post
We definitely need a huge XP bonus bi-week for this.
Wasn't that already planned?
A Main for every Class, an Alt for every Class, and more Agents than Imperial Intelligence can keep track of.

PennyAnn
11.08.2017 , 11:37 PM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
So going for the personal passive aggressive response again. Your not really coming across as very mature, so I'm starting to think your comments are more about you than me and your own insecurity about your age and personal freedoms.

So I'm sorry if you felt me pointing out that benial comments made in support of things that the author has no influence over are more about the author than the subject of the comment, made fun of any comments that you had made or was a personal attack on any benial comments you had made.
I don't think it's that unreasonable to expect that Eric Musco, a developer charged with Community Management, who is actively posting in these forums tonight to update us on the status of the server merges might read some of the well wishes and pass them along. You just wanted to make the rest of us look like jerks for wishing them well. Like we're doing it to somehow pat ourselves on the back instead of recognizing that no matter who you are, a 20+ hour work day sucks, and we might feel bad for you for having to work it. *shrug*
Failure is not defeat until you stop trying.
Desire to play SWTOR finally defeated. It was a mostly good run.
Subscriber 2011 - 2018
(Still lurking/occasionally posting until the timer runs out)

FluxAC
11.08.2017 , 11:37 PM | #356
Where is the red button for legacy overflow supposed to be? I know I had more stuff than would fit into one legacy on the english EU servers but am not seeing it when I open legacy storage and my inventory.

foxxycandy
11.08.2017 , 11:37 PM | #357
Any ETA on NA? ~_~

Malphicious
11.08.2017 , 11:38 PM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by Ackerprincess View Post
Can I get a day of sub back?

Just kidding. Hope my credits are still there through. Right?
They will be adding market certs, credit boom tokens and anything you are missing to RNG comm. crates. NM someone on EU just got it all.
"All my life, I've felt kept and confined. Always having to watch what I say, treating emotion as the enemy. The dark side is my freedom. I'm going to express everything"
http://www.swtor.com/r/FSCdDS

Anguigena
11.08.2017 , 11:39 PM | #359

^

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaDruvez View Post
This. So much this.
-Dystonia

EricMusco
11.08.2017 , 11:40 PM | #360 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Satele Shan is now online! We are still working on some optimizations for Starforge, no ETA at this time on bringing it live.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]