Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Labrynthina
11.08.2017 , 11:17 PM | #321
In all honesty I don't have the energy to play tonight. I just want to log in, check my character names, and re-create my family tree before bed. With luck (and a whole lot of BW elbow grease) I'll get to do that tonight. Fingers crossed!
A Main for every Class, an Alt for every Class, and more Agents than Imperial Intelligence can keep track of.

EricMusco
11.08.2017 , 11:17 PM | #322 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Here is some additional information on what we worked to address. As players started logging into the EU servers we noticed that we began getting alerts for players with more than 500 items in their CM item stashes. Even though it was only a handful of players, we quickly stopped new logins to begin investigating why we were getting the alerts. There was a small issue which we could address quickly to avoid any possible player impact. That is what we corrected and tested, leading to EU coming back online (we also pushed the fix to the NA servers to avoid the issue there when it comes online).

That's the info on what we did with EU.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

foxxycandy
11.08.2017 , 11:17 PM | #323
Quote: Originally Posted by Labrynthina View Post
In all honesty I don't have the energy to play tonight. I just want to log in, check my character names, and re-create my family tree before bed. With luck (and a whole lot of BW elbow grease) I'll get to do that tonight. Fingers crossed!
Me right now. I can't even see straight anymore and I have a migraine. Ugh.

Klaus
11.08.2017 , 11:18 PM | #324
EU is back online!
Peace is a lie...there is only PASSION!

my referal http://www.swtor.com/r/SQVjQn

Fallensouls
11.08.2017 , 11:18 PM | #325
You guys better change both servers to say US servers or you gonna have some PO'ed peoples, on here. Just a FYI.
Lead, Follow, or Get Out of my way, before you die.

Costello
11.08.2017 , 11:19 PM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPeaTee View Post
Isn't it past your bedtime?
Oh my god your so cool, I wish I could be more like you.

Your suggesting I have a bed time, oh you got me that is so funny. Oh you are the coolest. And look at that you are wondering if it is past my bed time.

I'm really flattered but I don't want to go to bed with you so I don't really see why you need to know anything about my sleeping arrangements. But you are really still cool, don't actually have an issue with anything I posted just trying to make it seem like I have a bedtime. Your just so cool and mature and grown up, going for the personal passive aggressive insult, can't actually say anything out right have to do it in a snide way. You are my hero.

Rocketmanballs
11.08.2017 , 11:19 PM | #327
A driverless shuttle in Las Vegas crashed Wednesday after it was launched only hours earlier.

The shuttle crashed just before noon not far from the Las Vegas Strip, less than two hours after officials held an unveiling ceremony to promote the vehicle.

Did Bioware make this self-driving shuttle bus? Just wondering ... https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/08/dr...ithin-an-hour/
Love the snarky sarcasm? Help me and you both out by clicking my referral link here:
http://www.swtor.com/r/lYym7b

Helidoc
11.08.2017 , 11:19 PM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Here is some additional information on what we worked to address. As players started logging into the EU servers we noticed that we began getting alerts for players with more than 500 items in their CM item stashes. Even though it was only a handful of players, we quickly stopped new logins to begin investigating why we were getting the alerts. There was a small issue which we could address quickly to avoid any possible player impact. That is what we corrected and tested, leading to EU coming back online (we also pushed the fix to the NA servers to avoid the issue there when it comes online).

Thanks!

-eric
Hoarders!!

Kyrielan
11.08.2017 , 11:20 PM | #329

Thanks!

-eric
This is why I cleaned out all my stashes before the merge.

CristinRobin
11.08.2017 , 11:20 PM | #330

Thanks!

-eric
Thanks for the update and letting us know what you were fixing. Iím glad you guys are taking your time with this and are making sure things are correctly done before going live.