Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DoctorBeckett
11.08.2017 , 11:05 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by CeltWolf View Post
Y'know, its posts like this that make me wish there was a like or an upvote system here because sadly, I don't know how many of our "you can do it" or "take care of yourself" and "thank you" posts they've really been able to read with all of the raging and almost bullying comments that have been plastered across this forum and the twitter. It's people like you who I love gaming with - people who appreciate the hard work the devs are putting into the game to try and make the rollouts as smooth as possible, along with every story add on and game update.
Amen to that. We don't have NEARLY enough "well done" and "you guys are great" threads here on the forums. It's 95% negativity. It's why I don't come on here much.

But HUGE props to the IT team. Thank you. Please don't burn out. You guys rock.

xordevoreaux
11.08.2017 , 11:05 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by Varune View Post
I think we all should get a candle to meditate with for our patience (grins)
Not finished with the fajitas yet.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Costello
11.08.2017 , 11:06 PM | #293
I think they should keep the servers down for 4 months while they fix the issues.

Yeah I'm so cool and grown up, I don't care if the servers never come back up. In fact I'm so cool I don't think they should ever come back up and anybody that thinks that only 24 hours or a couple of days is reasonable needs to learn some patience, cause they aren't cool like me.

That or its really weird telling adults who are doing a job that your routing for them or worried about them cause they have had a long day and its past their bedtime, that maybe they should get a nap and not forget to have something to eat.

Though lets be honest, the people that are fixing this aren't reading posts on the internet. What these posts are basically saying is 'Look at me, I'm so great and thoughtful, I'm totally cool with not getting to play!' it has nothing to do with the game its all about making sure that during the down time nobody forgets about how Cool I am!

Turns out most the people that have quit that game are equally cool with the downtime, they just don't have to make sure everyone knows how cool and thoughtful they are. They couldn't care less if the entire dev team left the servers down and went home.

Mzuta
11.08.2017 , 11:06 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by Rocketmanballs View Post
"SACRIFICE?" WOW ... are you getting a free t-shirt for that sucking up? THEY GET PAID FOR THIS DUDE.
yeah, but no matter how much you make or what you do for a living everyone wants to go home at the end of the day. Also, like someone else already said they've been at this for a day. Instead of throwing a temper tantrum like some are, I'd rather thank them for the effort because if they decided to pack it up and go home or hurry up and get it done to meet the demands of some swtor junkies that need their fix we might even have bigger problems. No I am not, but Eric Holla at ya boy. lol Lastly if this is your biggest issue today count yourself as blessed.

EricMusco
11.08.2017 , 11:06 PM | #295 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
EU is coming online once again! We are going to make sure the dust has settled as we continue to verify everything in NA on our side. Then we will bring NA up. I will pass on timing as I have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JayPeaTee
11.08.2017 , 11:07 PM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
I think they should keep the servers down for 4 months while they fix the issues.

Yeah I'm so cool and grown up, I don't care if the servers never come back up. In fact I'm so cool I don't think they should ever come back up and anybody that thinks that only 24 hours or a couple of days is reasonable needs to learn some patience, cause they aren't cool like me.

That or its really weird telling adults who are doing a job that your routing for them or worried about them cause they have had a long day and its past their bedtime, that maybe they should get a nap and not forget to have something to eat.

Though lets be honest, the people that are fixing this aren't reading posts on the internet. What these posts are basically saying is 'Look at me, I'm so great and thoughtful, I'm totally cool with not getting to play!' it has nothing to do with the game its all about making sure that during the down time nobody forgets about how Cool I am!

Turns out most the people that have quit that game are equally cool with the downtime, they just don't have to make sure everyone knows how cool and thoughtful they are. They couldn't care less if the entire dev team left the servers down and went home.
Isn't it past your bedtime?

xordevoreaux
11.08.2017 , 11:07 PM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
EU is coming online once again! We are going to make sure the dust has settled as we continue to verify everything in NA on our side. Then we will bring NA up. I will pass on timing as I have it.

-eric
Thanks Eric!

Kyrielan
11.08.2017 , 11:08 PM | #298
Quote: Originally Posted by GraceGirl View Post
They all say PvE on my server status. Not sure where you are looking.
Answered on page 22 by Eric as related to RP, PVP and PVE servers. They don't exist any longer.

Varune
11.08.2017 , 11:08 PM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorBeckett View Post
Amen to that. We don't have NEARLY enough "well done" and "you guys are great" threads here on the forums. It's 95% negativity. It's why I don't come on here much.

But HUGE props to the IT team. Thank you. Please don't burn out. You guys rock.
I agree. They all work very hard for us.

xordevoreaux
11.08.2017 , 11:08 PM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPeaTee View Post
Isn't it past your bedtime?
OMG that is exactly what I was going to post but figured he'd be nodding off. Just tuck him in and quietly close his door.