Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Labrynthina
11.08.2017 , 10:54 PM | #261
Is there an ETA or even a guesstimate on when the servers will be ready to go back up?
A Main for every Class, an Alt for every Class, and more Agents than Imperial Intelligence can keep track of.

usoltzevdenis
11.08.2017 , 10:55 PM | #262
Я просто худею с вас ребятки)

xordevoreaux
11.08.2017 , 10:55 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Labrynthina View Post
Is there an ETA or even a guesstimate on when the servers will be ready to go back up?
Don't rush what must be done correctly.
chill.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

GraceGirl
11.08.2017 , 10:55 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Varune View Post
Why are all the servers PVP. I only play PVE. Are they trying to fore me to play PVP?? I do not want to PVP so what do I do now? All 5 servers are PVP
They all say PvE on my server status. Not sure where you are looking.

supertimtaf
11.08.2017 , 10:55 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Nothing we are looking into should have any type of rollback implications, no fear there. As for Legacy Storage, simply put your Legacy should now be a combination of all of your existing ones within that set of origin servers that combined. If this would cause Storage to be full it will go into overlfow which you can access via a flashing red button in your inventory.

-eric
Thanks again for the details and help, good luck with the rest of the work guys, you're not that far from making it
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Ackerprincess
11.08.2017 , 10:55 PM | #266
How much more active is the Star Forge going to be really? I heard that the other servers merging with Ebon Hawk is mostly dead. I hope there are more Republic people.
Want free SWTOR stuff? Look no further!
link for a bunch of free goodies and extended subscriber time!

Hawkebatt
11.08.2017 , 10:55 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
@Devs, thank you for all the work you've put in today, you're probably getting a serious case of the coffee jangles. I feel for you and I understand the pressure you're in for this. Just know that there are plenty of people in the forums who have already expressed their appreciation for your diligence and making sure everything is okay. Even if it means it's Friday morning before the servers are up to stay up, better than that all of a variety of things that go wrong.

Thank you and here's hoping for the best.
Figures you would get the last word in before the forums shut down.

EricMusco
11.08.2017 , 10:56 PM | #268 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by BethDD View Post
Thank you Eric for keeping us updated, I take that the US will be awhile longer? I just tried and still was not able to log in. I may have misunderstood what you said but I noticed that the information thing went down.
We will be testing the fix on EU since that is where we noticed the issue. Once that is confirmed we will bring EU back online first to ensure nothing else jumps out. Then we will wrap up on NA and get it live as quickly as we can comfortably do so. Hopefully those two timeframes won't be too far apart. Still waiting on an ETA on my side.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

glacialsea
11.08.2017 , 10:56 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by GraceGirl View Post
They all say PvE on my server status. Not sure where you are looking.
You can toggle yourself as a non PVP player so ppl cant attack you

xordevoreaux
11.08.2017 , 10:56 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Ackerprincess View Post
How much more active is the Star Forge going to be really? I heard that the other servers merging with Ebon Hawk is mostly dead.
Conjecture right now is pointless.
Let the devs do their work, and we'll learn the state of things when we log on.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).