Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LeMage
11.08.2017 , 10:39 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Cambraa View Post
Why don't they just give us an over estimated downtime instead of saying 12 hours and pissing everyone off.
That was done when Scotty was engineer. With Laforge he didn't over estimate. Time's change.
Personally I like Scotty's way.
--,-'-{@ RIP MxO @}--,-'-

Verain
11.08.2017 , 10:39 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Rocketmanballs View Post
WOW ... are you getting a free t-shirt for that sucking up? THEY GET PAID FOR THIS DUDE.
They are still working ludicrous hours to make this happen, and it's risky maintenance on a live server. I'm cross I can't play, but their schedule slip hasn't passed into crazy-world yet or anything.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

AbsolutGrndZero
11.08.2017 , 10:39 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Ofcolombia View Post
NO, it's oatmeal... and what is this, raisins? I hate RAISINS, we have to find out who is behind all of this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xm8Ap84DCY
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

CristinRobin
11.08.2017 , 10:39 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Rocketmanballs View Post
WOW ... are you getting a free t-shirt for that sucking up? THEY GET PAID FOR THIS DUDE.
Yes, but even if they are getting paid, it helps to hear that they are appreciated. I've had to work on some stuff like this and when all you get are complaints money doesn't matter. A simple thank you for the hard work is all it takes from us.

Glocko
11.08.2017 , 10:39 PM | #215
Now the hard decision comes... Do I stay up and laugh at really good troll posts or do I go to bed so I might be awake enough to play tomorrow..... This is tough because it is hard to take your eyes off a train wreck and walk away. All in all I am amazed at how minimal the RAGE posts are... Well to be completely honest I am rather disappointed in the Rage posts thus far. I was hoping for a bit more over the top emotion and originality.

kodrac
11.08.2017 , 10:40 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by LeMage View Post
Meh, it is what it is. Not worth being upset if I have to change one or them all.
Name change tokens are 70% off now too. 300 cc instead of 1000cc.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

DakhathKilrathi
11.08.2017 , 10:40 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Unrelated, I am seeing some questions about server types (PvE, PvP). Reminder that we no longer have server types, you can join the instance of your chosen gameplay type on any server. If you see those types noted somewhere that is in error and I will pass on that info to have it removed.

-eric

When are you going to do something about RP servers? You guys just kind of left us out in the cold.

Kyrielan
11.08.2017 , 10:40 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Oi... I like Oatmeal Raisin cookies... Can I have some?
I like Oatmeal Raisin cookies too, just not my favorite. Cookies for everyone! YAY!!!

Joonbeams
11.08.2017 , 10:40 PM | #219
Yup! We are going to bring EU fully offline to deploy a possible fix, there won't be a patch to download. We will then go through some verification steps and work to get it back online (along with getting NA rolling).

-eric
Appreciate the hard work devs!!!

supertimtaf
11.08.2017 , 10:40 PM | #220
Yup! We are going to bring EU fully offline to deploy a possible fix, there won't be a patch to download. We will then go through some verification steps and work to get it back online (along with getting NA rolling).

-eric
Thanks for the answer. Peoples were concerned about a possible rollback due to the Legacy Overflow working strangely, will there be anything like this ?
(I think you should also explain how this overflow works, i've seen multiples person search for it without finding it )
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !