Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kyrielan
11.08.2017 , 10:26 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Elkeyri View Post
Ya'll should just chill and eat a cookie
Is it chocolate chip?

JediMasterNishmo
11.08.2017 , 10:26 PM | #172
There is literally so much that can go wrong with a server merge and they've been doing what they can to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible. If they released it ASAP without making sure that these issues were fixed, you'd complain about how sloppy they did and that they shouldn't release a half-done update.

casirabit
11.08.2017 , 10:26 PM | #173
I am going to hope and pray that the ones throwing fits and wanting refunds are not on Star Forge as I don't want to have to deal with that in a group. If they throw a fit about something that has been planned for awhile, I am afraid to have them in a group doing a flashpoint or operation and it doesn't go their way.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

ivanhedgehog
11.08.2017 , 10:27 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
I'm sure you'll get your (less than) 50 cents in the mail any day now. Don't spend it all in one place!
I want a pet gamorrean that follows me with a banner that says "50cents"

Joonbeams
11.08.2017 , 10:28 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by RenaDyne View Post
At this point, I'm pretty sure you don't understand what the word "Minimum" means or the concept behind it. Minimum means "This will take at least this amount of time, period, end of story." They did not say "maximum", the update also said they estimated; they were wrong. If they had said "Maximum" then they'd have over shot their deadline and you MIGHT have {wouldn't} had a point to gripe about.
Poster you're responding to is obviously trolling - just ignore...

AnnaDruvez
11.08.2017 , 10:29 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrielan View Post
Is it chocolate chip?
Dark chocolate chip, of course.
"Life is our battlefield. Death is our solace."
-Darth Marr

Referral Link - Get cool stuff and free time!

supertimtaf
11.08.2017 , 10:29 PM | #177
Well, the shutdown notice just went on for Darth Malgus.
Any info about this ?
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Varune
11.08.2017 , 10:29 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by foxxycandy View Post
Please provide an ETA. If you are just checking something to make sure then you should be done by now. :/
They can't until they figure out what the problem is. I would rather have them take the time to be sure than to give us bugs because we wanted it out now.

Malphicious
11.08.2017 , 10:29 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Evangalion View Post
look bioware all this maintenance crap should of been done and over with this mo9rning in the allotted 1zm to 1pm time frame that was givien this is total bs that we still can't even log into the game or our servers that we play on due to you there at ea and bioware taking your own damn sweet time! get with the program and get the damn game up and running for christs sake! yes i'm upset I have every right to be!
Jesus Christ!!!! I wanted to rage but thanks for showing me how pointless I'd look.
"All my life, I've felt kept and confined. Always having to watch what I say, treating emotion as the enemy. The dark side is my freedom. I'm going to express everything"
http://www.swtor.com/r/FSCdDS

JayPeaTee
11.08.2017 , 10:29 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I am going to hope and pray that the ones throwing fits and wanting refunds are not on Star Forge as I don't want to have to deal with that in a group. If they throw a fit about something that has been planned for awhile, I am afraid to have them in a group doing a flashpoint or operation and it doesn't go their way.
You and me both