Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 8th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 8th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tahana
11.08.2017 , 10:07 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Varune View Post
Been reading and cant find an answer as to why all 5 servers say PVP. Why would they do that??
Again I don't play PVP.
Would you care to post a screenshot? I don't even see that designation on my screen any longer.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

DoctorBeckett
11.08.2017 , 10:07 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesDTea View Post
It is nice to know that the NA severs don't matter and the EU does. To be honest the first severs up should have been the NA ones. It is nice to know i am being charged a day of game play for this what was to be 12 hour that turned into 19 hours. I do hope i get to log into one of my two severs tonight.
People complain if EU is brought up first... People complain if NA is brought up first. Both think they should be first. No pleasing anyone.

Bill_Deatherage
11.08.2017 , 10:08 PM | #123
Man do i have timing. been out the game for a while and decide "Eh, lets patch up see whats going on in Swtor." Well now i know.
"If you were zero percent crazy, you'd be certain you weren't hallucinating. If you were one hundred percent crazy, you'd be equally certain this was real. Only at your current state of fifty percent insane do you doubt what you see."

EricMusco
11.08.2017 , 10:09 PM | #124 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by juliushorst View Post
What's wrong? There's like 170 people on Malgus fleet and I was able to secure my companion by playing three warzones in the last hour. Everything seems to be dandy, plenty of people, no lags, main still has her name...
What you are saying is pretty true. From what we can see, pretty much everything looks to be going well. We saw some possible issues with a handful of characters and so we are exercising a heavy dose of caution and checking into it before we open the flood gates.

Unrelated, I am seeing some questions about server types (PvE, PvP). Reminder that we no longer have server types, you can join the instance of your chosen gameplay type on any server. If you see those types noted somewhere that is in error and I will pass on that info to have it removed.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

himonty
11.08.2017 , 10:09 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Glocko View Post
And now they delay bringing the servers back up just because maintaining items in your legacy storage is some kind of big deal I guess. People should have foreseen this and sold every single item they had prior to the merge. Now we are on hold because of short sighted morons who didn't take proper precautions of being completely naked on the fleet with nothing in storage or in their mailbox. Now I am being punished because of these idiots
you win. the internet. gentleman and scholar. genius.
LODANE ... "BEST BAD ON THE SERVER"
<Organic Meatbag> | <Dromund Kaas Community College>

CaptRogue
11.08.2017 , 10:10 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Evangalion View Post
uh excuse me wrongo! I do have a right to be upset they said nothing about server merges in the maintenance announcement if they had done so maintenance servers and game update should have been performs and finished in the allocated and specified maintenance time frame. so don't go saying I don't have a right to e upset thiss is on b ioware and eas *** so get it right without giving us song and donce and extending maintenance to an ungodly time frame!
lol Um you need to learn to read. It's been known for months today would be server merges. It's been known for a LONG time that it would be a "minimum of 12 hours" also!
So no YOU do NOT have a right to be upset. If you need anymore clarification you need to go read the TOS & User Agreement you signed when you played. BWEA can take this game down any minute for any specified time & not give you anything because you don't own anything in this game. lol
And since you have so much time on your hands, you should use spell check. The red lines under the words that are spelled incorrectly can be clicked & fixed.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Toraak
11.08.2017 , 10:10 PM | #127
Thank you BW for all your hard work. I don't mind waiting longer if it helps the merger go more smoothly. Hopefully you all get plenty of sleep tonight when your done.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Destrogasm
11.08.2017 , 10:11 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Varune View Post
Been reading and cant find an answer as to why all 5 servers say PVP. Why would they do that??
Again I don't play PVP.
if you payed attention friend they are servers that used to be pvp serversd. they never took the server types down. everyone has to toggle pvp so your non combative butt is safe.

Elkeyri
11.08.2017 , 10:11 PM | #129
Just sitting here and reading all the comments like

calhin
11.08.2017 , 10:12 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Elkeyri View Post
Just sitting here and reading all the comments like
I know, right?