Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game Items you Want to Return

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
In-game Items you Want to Return
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.03.2017 , 11:53 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:
  • Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.
For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

Let us know your thoughts!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AlienEyeTX
11.03.2017 , 11:55 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Over time, we have received quite a few reports from players of items that used be available in-game, that no longer are. We don't mean Cartel Market items, but items that used to be available on vendors or from drops, etc. We are doing planning around some Mission rewards coming up and we thought this might be a good opportunity to try to get some forgotten items back in.

Here is what we are looking for. What are some in-game items that are no longer available that you would like to see come back, for the following categories:
  • Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.
For this feedback thread we are currently not looking for weapon or armor set suggestions.

-eric
Can you please ensure that every mount required for the "Gearhead" achievement is available?
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Eshvara
11.03.2017 , 11:55 AM | #3
I'd like a way for the Makeb Gazebo to make a return in whatever way!
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

ImmortalLowlife
11.03.2017 , 12:02 PM | #4
Decorations in general. They used to drop a lot... especially in FP's .... now you only see them every other blue moon.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

GalacticKegger
11.03.2017 , 12:07 PM | #5
The pre-KotFE loot table, particularly custom armor and weapons drops from leveling planet (not solo or tactical) H4 and Flashpoint bosses.
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

Celise
11.03.2017 , 12:07 PM | #6
Bring back the Chevin event. it only happened once and it would be nice if it came back.

SolarSaenz
11.03.2017 , 12:08 PM | #7
Decorations that used to drop from FPs.
Skins of old Columi, Battlemaster, war hero gear. Basically, armor shells of 1.x gear.

Quote:
i'm just going to ignore that. Take the suggestion anyway.

RafaelPeretz
11.03.2017 , 12:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

• Mounts
  • Mini-pets
  • Stronghold Decorations
  • etc.

-eric
Schematics for Craftable War Hero Gear

Tsillah
11.03.2017 , 12:14 PM | #9
I have a slightly different request for something to come back.

The magenta crystal used to be different and I'm not sure if I remember why you changed them to their current state. I'd like them back the way they were. Would that be possible?

I also agree with the drop rates in FPs. Take boarding party that drops those imperial and republic computer desks. Great items for decking out guild ships by the way...too bad they're in very very very short supply.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

IoNonSoEVero
11.03.2017 , 12:14 PM | #10
- Makeb Gazebo
- Spa *
- Jukeboxes *
- Commemorative statues of KOTFE characters *
- Rakata tile
- Holgraphic trees
- The autumn tree in the vendor that takes only cartel certificates
- Heck, I'd love to get a shot at all of those other decos on the cartel cert vendor
- The planetary displays seem to have gone from the Alliance Crates. Would be nice to see them return

(TBH I have no idea if these were drops, vendor items, whatever, because I have only seen them for millions and millions of credits on the GTN)