Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Utility Changes coming in GU 5.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Utility Changes coming in GU 5.6
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

giorgo
10.31.2017 , 05:41 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Didn't you know ? They'll be removing alacrity in 5.7 because Combat Sentinel don't need it anymore, and it made Concentration too OP
We noticed a disparity in damage output between players with low ping and players with high ping.
Therefore we remove alacrity

We also felt...

omaan
11.01.2017 , 05:15 AM | #192
I still cant believe that instead of giving dps pt a real defensive ability like trauma regulator they are not only refuse to do it but also removing DR stun reduction.... It was so obvious that both dps pts need such defensive buff how cana combat team be so blind???? I was sure that they will give this buff with new utility changes, and i cant believe that they didnt.... we are really having two dead specs here, it's just pointless to play dps pts in both ranked and unranked

AdjeYo
11.01.2017 , 12:08 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Medicine
  • Surgical Steadiness now grants Unshakable for 4 seconds of interrupt immunity whenever Exfiltrate is put on cooldown
DevNotes: We felt the Medicine Operative didnít have enough defensive options in relation to the other healers, so we gave them the ability to apply Unshakeable to themselves after using Exfiltrate.

Can we just have this on the first Exfiltrate with a 10 seconds ICD pretty please?

BraverDre
11.01.2017 , 05:29 PM | #194
Need to buff madness sorc dps a bit. It's underpeforming in sustained dps group.

EricMusco
11.02.2017 , 02:12 PM | #195 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Here are some updated changes for Carnage and Combat from the dev team:

Quote:
Marauder
Carnage
  • Ferocity is now stack-based with 2 stacks lasting up to 10 seconds; affecting Devastating Blast, Gore, Vicious Throw, Massacre, Ravage, Smash, and Sweeping Slash; and consuming a stack each time one of those abilities is used
  • Ferocity grants an additional 3rd stack if used while Berserk is active
  • The triggered effect for Slaughter now lasts up to 18 seconds, up from 15

Sentinel
Combat
  • Precision is now stack-based with 2 stacks lasting up to 10 seconds; affecting Clashing Blast, Lance, Dispatch, Blade Rush, Blade Barrage, Force Sweep, and Cyclone Slash; and consuming a stack each time one of those abilities is used
  • Precision grants an additional 3rd stack if used while Zen is active
  • The triggered effect for Hand of Justice now lasts up to 18 seconds, up from 15

DevNotes: After taking a deeper look at the Carnage / Combat discipline, based on player feedback, we made some improvements to our original changes.
-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Lundorff
11.02.2017 , 02:14 PM | #196
You guys actually listened to reason? I am shocked, shocked I tell ya.

Edit: Could you also look at dps jugg defences while you are at it. Especially for ranked. DPS PTs would also like some love.

giorgo
11.02.2017 , 02:28 PM | #197
Eric,
could you please tell the Dev team to check if ataru form hits need a minor damage boost since they will not get affected from ferocity anymore.
Just to make sure that there will be no dps loss after the changes?
Thank you.

supertimtaf
11.02.2017 , 02:29 PM | #198
Hey folks,

-eric
Nice
Good to see you listened to players and avoided killing this spec, this is really good news for carnage players.
Is there some other modifications planned for other class ? I think juggernauts, assassins and powertech are also waiting for an answer.
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

yellow_
11.02.2017 , 02:30 PM | #199
Hey folks,

-eric
thanks for listening

BraverDre
11.02.2017 , 02:53 PM | #200
Will they ever listen to Sorc DPS feedback? Madness needs a small dps buff.