Maintenance: October 31st, 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, October 31st in order to apply Game Update 5.5a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 31 October 2017

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)

VERSION: 5.5a

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo miteinander!

Am 31. Oktober werden wir die Server herunterfahren, um Spiel-Update 5.5a aufzuspielen. In diesem Zeitraum wird die Website ebenfalls nicht erreichbar sein.

Details:

DATUM: 31. Oktober 2017

ZEIT: 1400Uhr MESZ bis 1700Uhr MESZ

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren.

This weekend is time change in Europe.

Now is "Central European Summer Time" (CEST), after the conversion is "Central European Time" (CET).

Incorrect: "14:00 Uhr MESZ bis 17:00 Uhr MESZ"

Correct: "14:00 Uhr MEZ bis 17:00 Uhr MEZ"

Additional information:

"Central European Summer Time" (CEST) = "Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit" (MESZ)

"Central European Time" (CET) = "Mitteleuropäische Zeit" (MEZ)

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, October 31st in order to apply Game Update 5.5a. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 31 October 2017

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Lord Ptach your humble servant beseeches thee to grant a glimpse of the future with your wise and all powerful words

Edited by DarthBatemanJ

• Dev Post
Lord Ptach your humble servant beseeches thee to grant a glimpse of the future with your wise and all powerful words

This is pretty amazing^

I am going to work on getting them published shortly (small patch, only a few notes). Should be up in the next 30-45 minutes.

-eric

This is pretty amazing^

I am going to work on getting them published shortly (small patch, only a few notes). Should be up in the next 30-45 minutes.

-eric

Looks like you are so happy! Whilst all pvp players are shocked with combat killing dps pt snd carnage mara. Swtor is going to loose two specs within one patch...

Not sure why everyone is so surprised about the increased CXP, that has been known for a while ever since they announced it on the podcast.

What I find way more interesting is the change of conquest reset time so that conquest rewards can no longer become bugged because of maintenance. I'd have appreciated if they fixed the bug rather than avoiding it, but that's just no longer possible with the current dev team's resources.

The end result is that GMs/officers (like myself) who are responsible for setting the correct planet to invade have to login at a different time. Fortunately, 7pm local time is easily manageable for European players, but other time zones will be more affected by this.

Edited by Jerba

I'm editing my post since Jerba beat me to it and I can't delete.

But, yeah, the CXP increase has been known for a while. With that said, and at risk of stirring the pot and looking a gift horse in the mouth...

I'm still waiting to see what the across the board increases are going to be. Granted the nice thing about the planned increases is that it's on a weekly basis so there will be plenty of time for all (even OP / raiders and PvPers) to do. But it does create a bizarre hierarchy of CXP gains vs. difficulty. As in, tons of easy CXP for minimal effort.

I'm still one of those -- higher difficulty activities should reward more CXP kind of guys.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast