Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank You For Giving Us a Chance to get Darth Hexid

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thank You For Giving Us a Chance to get Darth Hexid
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darkbloom
10.18.2017 , 06:42 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Gearmasterblitz View Post
Well, taken from the roadmap:

Unlock new achievements when you complete multiplayer activities using Group Finder and earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion!

If it's achievement based, then it'll be legacy wide, right? Since you can only get achievements once.
Uh, well, see, honestly...you are probably right. But I've never cared enough about achievements to know. Heh. Been playing this game since beta testing and...I actually don't know anything about achievements.

Anyway, I had one other thing to add. Since this is a thank-you thread, even though my thank-you is totally unrelated to companions.

Thank you for adding those little terminals to my strongholds so that I can view the cinematic any time I want to. Those are really freaking cool--I love them.

Icykill_
10.18.2017 , 11:08 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Oh I agree the event was not well done or thought out at all. Come November 8th I’m doing whatever it takes to get Darth Hexid.
Pretty sure that won’t take much... lol... 3 pve and 3 pvp missions that you can do in an hour

Earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion when you complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder by the November 27th deadline!
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

KeithKanneg
10.19.2017 , 10:01 AM | #43 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Yes, Darth Hexid is Legacy-wide, so all of your characters will receive the companion.

-Keith--
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
10.19.2017 , 10:06 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Yes, Darth Hexid is Legacy-wide, so all of your characters will receive the companion.

-Keith--
Characters...not classes Keith? Just making sure...
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

KeithKanneg
10.19.2017 , 10:15 AM | #45 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Characters...not classes Keith? Just making sure...
Yes, except for you!
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

kodrac
10.19.2017 , 10:15 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by tuxs View Post
characters...not classes keith? Just making sure...
bam!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
You are not some champion of logic, teaching the uninformed about the finer points of the fallacy of argumentation. Nor are you a Community Manager working for Bioware, though at least your prolific posting would be an improvement.

TUXs
10.19.2017 , 10:23 AM | #47
Yes, except for you!
HA Thanks lol
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

pazzakey
10.19.2017 , 10:25 AM | #48

-Keith--
awesome!
Harbinger - RIP

Qouivandes
10.19.2017 , 10:45 AM | #49

-Keith--
this is why our law books are so vast:

So you are saying that only ONE character in your legacy has to complete the tasks required to get the companion and ALL your characters in your legacy from that point going forward will get a mail with the companion token? Including NEW characters created months from now as well as current characters part of that legacy?

I will most likely do the requirements on all toons as they are not a burden, but would be nice to know in case i dont get that opportunity for all of them.
*”˜˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜˜”*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜.•°*”˜ Ebon Hawk ˜”*°•. ˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

BenKatarn
10.19.2017 , 11:08 AM | #50

-Keith--
Can you tell us how that's going to look like? If past companions are anything to go buy, will characters who are in KOTFE/KOTET get an alert, as well as a token via mail to summon her without the alert?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech