Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double XP, CXP and Warzone Lasts For An Entire Month?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Double XP, CXP and Warzone Lasts For An Entire Month?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Khartu
10.16.2017 , 07:47 AM | #11
I, too, think a month would have been the better choice. And, really, hate to say it but CXP rate at double feels about right for a casual altoholic player. It's going to be a drag when it reverts.

AMulls
10.16.2017 , 08:20 AM | #12
It would be awesome for it to last a whole month.

Although, from my perspective, I get a little annoyed that they do double CXP and double XP at the same time. Creates a situation where you have to choose which to do. Level alts to 70 (and miss the double CXP on your current 70s) or grind CXP on your current 70s (and miss out on double XP for the lower alts).

At least with the event lasting a month, we would have time to level alts and grind CXP.

Ylliarus
10.16.2017 , 08:40 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Khartu View Post
I, too, think a month would have been the better choice. And, really, hate to say it but CXP rate at double feels about right for a casual altoholic player. It's going to be a drag when it reverts.
Yeah especially with the Dailies having been reverted to their way too low but normal values it will be such a huge drag to do it and grind alts to 300. I wished the event was longer because I could really use a bit longer to push a few more toons to level 70
The SWTOR Revitalization Petition
This MMO deserves a revitalization, by receiving more funding, resources, manpower and publicity. If you agree with this, sign the petition to EA and Disney here!
And here is my referral link.

EricMusco
10.16.2017 , 08:55 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey there,

In checking with the team, it should end on 10/17 as noted on the in-game events page.

Thanks!
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
10.16.2017 , 08:58 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey there,

In checking with the team, it should end on 10/17 as noted on the in-game events page.

Thanks!
You should convince them to extend it until you update existing content with better CXP rates. That is the plan right?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Etain_Skirata
10.16.2017 , 09:08 AM | #16
I too, would love for it to last for the whole month. Then I could have time to actually level up some of my toons that need EXP, then I could work on gaining rank with CXP. I've barely gotten a chance to play because of college work. One whole week is never long enough. I think every event that doesn't regularly occur, should last for a month to give people time to actually accomplish things, but that's just my 2 credits.

Rekkakuski
10.16.2017 , 09:20 AM | #17
Nice, I had problems with game at Tuesday after patch so i played 6h double cxp before I go to plane an come to Rodos. I go back home at Wednesday so I misse whole 2xCxp-week...
The Red Eclipse Routasydän Legacy
Lumiprinsessa, Rekkapena, Tuiran Miliisi, Shakaali, Hullu Poro

Miriam'ele, Missfarkkusuomi, Childrenofbodom, Ikikärppä

Floplag
10.16.2017 , 09:21 AM | #18
As a returning player thats going down this road, i heartily agree, extend it.
Its a simple quick easy fix to a known problem that needs to be addressed.
I will be far more encouraged to actually make that effort as it stands, whereas leaving the grind in place will only encourage me to skip it on the lats entirely.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Sarova
10.16.2017 , 09:33 AM | #19
Hey there,

Thanks!
Booo! I jest of course
Fix Vector's Romance Eyes
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ Koth please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

DieAlteHexe
10.16.2017 , 09:53 AM | #20
Hey there,

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --