Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF utilities

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Moralist
10.12.2017 , 02:29 AM | #1
Dear BW, you fixed quickly utilities and reset of it on some classes. Can you do that with GSF utilities/tiers, we playing with that bug more than year. Please do some with that.

And finallay how about sharing GSF quests?
Who do you think I am? © Keith

Greezt
10.12.2017 , 03:58 AM | #2
Agreed. The bug where components deselect has been around since 3.2 (I think), it should be addressed.

MaximilianPower
10.12.2017 , 06:21 AM | #3
Signed. Certain components seem more likely to suffer from this bug than others (BLC, HLC), and it's annoying to check every single time I log in. It would certainly be nice if this was fixed.

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

OscarDivine
10.12.2017 , 07:55 AM | #4
Also /signed

Thanks for the amazing new changes devs, but this is like getting a shiny new BMW and the drivers side door handle sticks. You guys were awesome just need this little a tiny fix
Oscar Obviously
Star Forget - Satele Shan - Darth Malgus

Ianir
10.12.2017 , 09:24 AM | #5
Yes, please.

Stellarcrusade
10.12.2017 , 09:33 AM | #6
Agreed, this is the worst bug GSF has. It is bad because you do not know you are having it unless you check. I find it most often in the primary weapon (lasers). When I think to check to see if level 4 & 5 are still chosen sometimes they are deselected and I have to re-select it. Who knows how many matches went by with it deselected as I do not remember to check each time. If you cannot fix it, can you at least have a check and a pop up telling us when we do not have one selected.

Foambreaker
10.12.2017 , 09:54 AM | #7
People still GSF? I thought everyone who played GSF quit and are now playing EVE Online?

EricMusco
10.12.2017 , 12:22 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Moralist View Post
Dear BW, you fixed quickly utilities and reset of it on some classes. Can you do that with GSF utilities/tiers, we playing with that bug more than year. Please do some with that.

And finallay how about sharing GSF quests?
Passing these onto the team!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Moralist
10.13.2017 , 01:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Thx a lot, Eric. If team need some details about bug I'll be happy to help with it, and I think other pilots too.
Who do you think I am? © Keith

Glzmo
10.13.2017 , 02:35 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Thanks. Would you be so kind and also pass on to fix the GSF SR-03 Republic Scout Paint Job (the one that plasters that awesome giant Republic Logo on your scout fighter's hull) so it can be selected for those that unlocked it before and unlocked/purchased again for those that don't have it? Right now purchasing it for cartel coins gives an error and using the deed from cartel packs just makes it go poof without unlocking it. This has been going on for a long time now.