Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Broken pvp

VirgoX
12.30.2011 , 10:43 AM | #1
The PVP should be fixed immediately. Thus far, most of the game is fun and acceptable. Your PVP is terribly broken and the system is fail. Having level 50's with anything other than 40+ is ridiculous and makes the game miserable. The abilities and the gear far outway the small hp buff given to 10+ players. I had a few matches now where the opposing team had 5 or 6 lvl 50s, with our team having none. When you have a civil war match when you literally can't even cap one point for 5 seconds, there is something wrong. I'm aware that plenty of people have the same complaint, but please fix your system. Cross-server queues with people in a 10 level range should be the only way of doing it, don't allow a broken system to continue though, I'd rather wait longer to play at the cost of having a fair match.

Aghar
12.30.2011 , 10:46 AM | #2
summary: I was low level expecting to rawk the bg's and didnt, QQ

'
Solution, go level, learn your class, realize you don't bloom until probably around level 30, Profit.

MartyCZE
12.30.2011 , 10:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aghar View Post

'
Solution, go level, learn your class, realize you don't bloom until probably around level 30, Profit.
They shouldn't be able to pvp at all, then. I agree with the OP, make the brackets so that lvl 50s do warzones only with other lvl 50s and let everyone else be able to participate in pvp only within the second bracket. The expertise on high end PvP gear is destroying any balance there is when fighting people who have none.
...And now, your republic shall fall...

MarcusElliott
12.30.2011 , 10:49 AM | #4

'
Realize most those 50's leveled from pvp, which is still the most viable way to level. You're now opting yourself out of doing that with the lack of brackets, because the gear scale is awful bad. That is not fair due to players capitalizing off it on early access.

Morani
12.30.2011 , 11:05 AM | #5
In all fairness to the OP, I don't think it's right for those players to get outright slaughtered for wanting to pvp early. I know I wouldn't want to roll in huttball today in the teen lvls.

It should at least be broken into 2 brackets.
Nexussix - 50 Pyropowertech - Prophecy of the Five (Imperial)

Red_Cruiser
12.30.2011 , 11:15 AM | #6
Whoever came up with this bolstering idea that somehow it would balance level 10's with level 50's should have their nuts removed.

asciiadam
12.30.2011 , 11:19 AM | #7
It has been stated that they are going to break 50's off from the rest. They were just waiting until there were enough 50's.

I would find it for you but with no search, not going to happen. You will just have to take my word for it.

/thread
Burst class does burst damage.

More news at 11 including snipers shoot stuff with guns.

PulseXXX
12.30.2011 , 11:24 AM | #8
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Yes, its true that at level 10, your not going to compete with a level 50. But at level 20, I think you can compete.

The bolster system is great for the time being. In two weeks or so, I think Bioware may want to divide it into two brackets, a 10-39 and a 40-50 bracket, but to say that a low level doesn't stand a chance against level 50 toons is just plain wrong. I think your problem is BCAK.

Hayemaker
12.30.2011 , 11:27 AM | #9

'
Starter for ten, fill in the blanks.

Fail troll is ____

PVP players don't really want to sit through hours of boring as hell PVE to get a chance to compete in PVP.

Its pretty simple really.

Teabaker
12.30.2011 , 11:29 AM | #10
Yeah, they have to put all the 50's in the same BG. Best would probably be something like 10-28, 29-49 and 50.