Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: October 10th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: October 10th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DieAlteHexe
10.09.2017 , 12:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
There will always be some that look for something to complain about. prove the link, they complain, don't provide the link they complain.

I sometimes think if some people don't have something to complain about then they are not happy.
I have a relative who is like that. He just isn't content unless he's grousing about something. Go figger.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

juliushorst
10.09.2017 , 12:48 PM | #22
Quote:
Missions for the Iokath Daily Area have had their Command XP rewards returned to their correct values.
Does this mean other daily areas remain as they are now?

Sarova
10.09.2017 , 12:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Is the double xp event starting with this 5.5 update?
Don't think so. In the Q&A I think Keith mentioned that all daily areas go back to awarding 75CXP per quest from tomorrow? We are getting a new legacy perk for CXP iirc. The actual double event comes with 5.5.1 on 8th November according to the schedule. Which is probably why all the daily areas were packed today.

Nearly 8pm in the UK - any sign of the patch notes?
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.09.2017 , 01:05 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Don't think so. In the Q&A I think Keith mentioned that all daily areas go back to awarding 75CXP per quest from tomorrow? We are getting a new legacy perk for CXP iirc. The actual double event comes with 5.5.1 on 8th November according to the schedule. Which is probably why all the daily areas were packed today.

Damn! I was hoping to be able to do some powerlevelling

EricMusco
10.09.2017 , 01:11 PM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

Little bit of bad news, patch notes won't be available today. Working through some final issues, especially around localization. You can expect to see them live following tomorrow's maintenance. Apologies for the delay, I know you are eager to read them!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

supertimtaf
10.09.2017 , 01:14 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

Little bit of bad news, patch notes won't be available today. Working through some final issues, especially around localization. You can expect to see them live following tomorrow's maintenance. Apologies for the delay, I know you are eager to read them!

-eric
"Issues around Localization"
Did you lose them on your desk ? Have you tried checking under your seat ?
Still, no big deal, as long as you don't delay the patch itself
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Eshvara
10.09.2017 , 01:14 PM | #27
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
O welp!
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

EricMusco
10.09.2017 , 01:14 PM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post

Correct, the daily areas are returning to their original values (75CXP) and we added a new CXP bonus perk. There is also a double event that will start tomorrow and run for one week.

-eric

SolarSaenz
10.09.2017 , 01:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

-eric
So, you confirm that a delay in patch notes is NOT a delay in releasing 5.5? 5.5 will still release tomorrow?
I'm not mad about any type delay (patch notes or the actual patch).
It would just be nice to know.
Thanks.

EricMusco
10.09.2017 , 01:16 PM | #30 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SolarSaenz View Post
So, you confirm that a delay in patch notes is NOT a delay in releasing 5.5? 5.5 will still release tomorrow?
I'm not mad about any type delay (patch notes or the actual patch).
It would just be nice to know.
Thanks.
Correct, just to confirm there is no delay in 5.5. Just the patch notes.

-eric