Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan holostatue really worth 47mil on harbinger?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Revan holostatue really worth 47mil on harbinger?

Willjb
10.05.2017 , 09:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheProthean View Post
For those who have it is it worth keeping?
Dude, if you don't already have it, [[[keep it]]]. Unlock it for all your toons. I use mine (religiously) throughout every day.
When it came out, I gave one to each one of my mates (close family & friends). It's just one of those things. Don't get rid of it, unless you already have it.

Doqtyr
10.06.2017 , 01:14 PM | #12
I have it unlocked in collections, it's one of the first items I retrieve and I carry it on every character. It's an instant vendor with zero cooldown. Definitely worth millions or great for personal use.
0))))))))))O))){))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
We may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Proud to be a Founder and Subscriber from Launch

bdatt
10.06.2017 , 01:47 PM | #13
I've always wanted one so I assume others do too, but I haven't been willing to chance it or pay credits. In general I'm cheap and don't really like supporting the cartel market. Plus I can't recall ever being in an operation where 3 or more didn't spawn after each wipe.

Atma
10.06.2017 , 01:56 PM | #14
I'm sick of Revan, lol. I use the Hutt holotrainer dude (that came from the Hutt Cartel preorder I think?) Also have the Senya one on a few characters.

cyrusramsey
10.06.2017 , 02:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Atma View Post
I'm sick of Revan, lol. I use the Hutt holotrainer dude (that came from the Hutt Cartel preorder I think?) Also have the Senya one on a few characters.
Oggurobb and Senya (and Satele and Malgus) are trainers, the Revan statue is a vendor.
#alts

CKNORTH
10.06.2017 , 02:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by cyrusramsey View Post
Oggurobb and Senya (and Satele and Malgus) are trainers, the Revan statue is a vendor.
I retrieve 4 things on ever character, holo trainer, some type of health meditation item, revan statue, and kick Ball!

trainers are nice and the instant vender is very worth it. credits come and go easily. but useful items if not already in collections is worth more than credits, imo. but the way I work I usually put everything I don't own into collections. if I get more than one. then I GTN it.
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Don't use this Link it's Borked,
Oh Wait! they UnBorked the link! you must Choose, but Choose Wisely!

Atma
10.06.2017 , 02:36 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cyrusramsey View Post
Oh. Well there's the legacy droid for that haha.

Pietrastor
10.06.2017 , 04:30 PM | #18
It's nice to have a mobile vendor to sell stuff (as he has nothing worthy boying anymore), but it's not 47 million nice, no way
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH