Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chiss world of Copero

Imperious
10.06.2017 , 12:31 PM | #1
We'll see new Chiss world of Copero, I doubt the Eternal Empire ever attacked them. What in the world would we do there?

I hope the Chiss prefer the Sith than the Republic personally...
Want FREE stuff? Everyone does..

It's official: I HATE Chance Cubes!!!

Paulsutherland
10.06.2017 , 12:55 PM | #2
It's going to be a flashpoint, I suspect we'll end up fighting the Chiss for whatever Theron's doing / done.

JediAkemi
10.06.2017 , 01:18 PM | #3
One would hope that we'll be fighting alongside the Chiss to stop the Order (of Zildrog?)

Dracofish
10.06.2017 , 01:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
One would hope that we'll be fighting alongside the Chiss to stop the Order (of Zildrog?)
And that Theron is leading us there to find allies to fight the Order (of Zildrog?) because he's totally being a double-agent.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Tashia
10.06.2017 , 01:43 PM | #5
I play 3 chiss -- I want a nice mention of the fact I am Chiss -- that would make my day ....
Just another flashpoint.. <sigh> .... well at least it is something ......guess I will have to fill it in with head cannon and fan fiction ......

The Chiss are traditionally allies of the Empire --- they are not going to be happy with me anyway, since 2 of the 3 went Republic ....
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

FlameYOL
10.06.2017 , 02:08 PM | #6
Probably going to have to follow a lead on Theron's location.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

BlueShiftRecall
10.06.2017 , 03:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
I play 3 chiss -- I want a nice mention of the fact I am Chiss -- that would make my day .....
I have a quite a few Chiss characters myself (love them), would love a quick mention of me being one to.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

JediAkemi
10.06.2017 , 03:47 PM | #8
If they fail to notice that our Chiss characters are Chiss that would be a huge letdown

I have six Chiss (was more but in preparation for the server merges I ditched the low-level clones). Two Agents, two Hunters, a Jedi, and a Sith.

For Chiss Agents, I'd hope there will be a callback regarding Aristocra Saguna.
For Jedi or Sith Chiss, perhaps bring up the rarity of Force Sensitivity among Chiss (they've been said to lack a Force Tradition in both continuities).
For Smugglers, and maybe Bounty Hunters, I imagine they'd be looked down upon for their 'dishonourable' profession.
Perhaps Troopers would be called upon to explain their devotion to the 'inefficient' Republic (as Chiss have been shown to favour a strong central authority and those in the know consider the Republic 'too unfocused to maintain stability')

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

BlueShiftRecall
10.06.2017 , 03:52 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
For Chiss Agents, I'd hope there will be a callback regarding Aristocra Saguna.
For Jedi or Sith Chiss, perhaps bring up the rarity of Force Sensitivity among Chiss (they've been said to lack a Force Tradition in both continuities).
For Smugglers, and maybe Bounty Hunters, I imagine they'd be looked down upon for their 'dishonourable' profession.
Perhaps Troopers would be called upon to explain their devotion to the 'inefficient' Republic (as Chiss have been shown to favour a strong central authority and those in the know consider the Republic 'too unfocused to maintain stability')

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be nice.
Those are some really cool ideas I'd love to see!

I have a Chiss SI (my main) and would love as you suggested a mention of the rarity of Chiss being force sensitive.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Eshvara
10.06.2017 , 05:13 PM | #10
So Copero is the Chiss home world, not Csilla?
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫