Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just got my first 70! - Questions...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Just got my first 70! - Questions...

orangenee
10.06.2017 , 01:39 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Joonbeams View Post
Are you saying that if I do dailies on a planet to click the "Planetary Missions" button in the Galactic Command menu item instead of, say, from the fleet or planet terminals?
That's about it yes. You'll get a bonus bit of CXP, money and some points for the chosen alignment. Even more if planet ary quests happen to be the bonus.....you'll see what I mean when you get to it.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

XGrimHarlequinX
10.06.2017 , 01:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Joonbeams View Post
Are you saying that if I do dailies on a planet to click the "Planetary Missions" button in the Galactic Command menu item instead of, say, from the fleet or planet terminals?
Yes. The other benefit is you are given a clunky, immersion-breaking, "travel pass" that will zap you too and from the daily areas. The system is really set up to be a grind-fest treadmill and I can't see myself using it much after October 10th. But, it's available... another tool in the box, so to speak.

Edit: OCD: typo

Joonbeams
10.06.2017 , 01:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
That's about it yes. You'll get a bonus bit of CXP, money and some points for the chosen alignment. Even more if planet ary quests happen to be the bonus.....you'll see what I mean when you get to it.
Thanks! Another thing I woulda whiffed on!